Toribash
There was a party at my house for my aunts 50th birthday.
The house is too small for that. The hallway was soo crowded.
The party was pretty nice though, got to see some family I haven't seen in a few years.

i am a bird now - Lil B

You told me to get a "BEACH" on the beach so i did it... i might never see her again but that is the funny thing B). i got to know like 3-5 cousins i didn't know i have so yay!

we was playing Dodge Ball on the water i got a hit on the pecs and managed to catch the ball , so it hurted a lot because i was a bit roasted cause sun light .. but all for my team lmao. < that happened twice fuk fuk fuk.

then we were playing soccer on the sand and i did a variation of the skill twins ninja akka ( yeah i learned it <3 ) just when I haved to shot the ball with my strong foot , i just did an air rainbow and like 3 people were clapping and other 10-20 stayed viewing me playing ... i was so fucking proud man.

thats all :V
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
There was a party at my house for my aunts 50th birthday.
The house is too small for that. The hallway was soo crowded.
The party was pretty nice though, got to see some family I haven't seen in a few years.

I hate family gatherings.... I dunno why, I just do xD
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
You told me to get a "BEACH" on the beach so i did it... i might never see her again but that is the funny thing B). i got to know like 3-5 cousins i didn't know i have so yay!

we was playing Dodge Ball on the water i got a hit on the pecs and managed to catch the ball , so it hurted a lot because i was a bit roasted cause sun light .. but all for my team lmao. < that happened twice fuk fuk fuk.

then we were playing soccer on the sand and i did a variation of the skill twins ninja akka ( yeah i learned it <3 ) just when I haved to shot the ball with my strong foot , i just did an air rainbow and like 3 people were clapping and other 10-20 stayed viewing me playing ... i was so fucking proud man.

thats all :V

Wow, that's a lot of stuff.... Congrats on getting a "Beach".
I also hate it when you get sun burned and someone hits you.
but wow :O did you actually do the skill of the twin ninja akka? I would also be impressed

Timecheck: 9:56 P.M.

I'm still halfway through the few assignments that I have xD

Only now did I realize how much time I wasted.
Heart of Gold
assisgnments are the biggest time waste you could do xD
trust me they never help I have done that

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Hello
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Congratz gram and gunk! (I already saw it at the beggining) XD
Last edited by tedster789; Sep 13, 2015 at 09:57 PM.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Congratz gram and gunk! (I already saw it at the beggining) XD

Thanks Ted. <3
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Grats, gram. You really deserved this spot. Treat us well.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen