Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Due to football and my work schedule, i wont have as much free time as usual. i wont be as active, but i will try to get on as much as i can.
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
(the idea was that she would do it for me zander) come on big guy, use context clues
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Darking: an ok app, although Unlimita does have a point, so I'm gonna have to say no on this one.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Hello, Im your new ally :3

Good Luck!
-----
And plus you need more pages on this.
Just some info.
Last edited by tictacky2; Jun 7, 2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We technically don't "need" anything on the forum.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Clan wars
Didn't start out all that well. but eventually, victoly was had. qubic kinda came through on the clan war with Sloth. gotta say, I was impressed with his aikido skill.

one thing i'll note on a personal level was the amount of repeat moves i saw on both sides. opening doesn't matter as much with aikido as it does with judo or other gametypes, but the repetition MAY have contributed to my headache. then again, i didn't carry us hardcore like qubic did. pretty awesome.

have replays. take and view at your own leisure.
Attached Files
Round One- thIg vs. Qubic.rpl (57.9 KB, 13 views)
Round Two- thIg vs. Pam.rpl (84.8 KB, 9 views)
Round Five- Qubic vs. thIg.rpl (82.1 KB, 7 views)
Round Six - Qubic vs. Raj.rpl (65.5 KB, 7 views)
Round Eight- Qubic vs. Moon.rpl (38.3 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Wight; Jun 8, 2013 at 06:48 AM.
I'm an oldstyle peacekeeper in an age without them. I'm a fluid-gendered romantic with an eye for good writing. I'm a studier of martial disciplines of many kinds, and a bit of a geek when it comes to fiction.

I love to play games and I love learning new things, so in that sense I suppose I'm a people person. I pride myself on my ability to get along with just about anyone, so long as I've been fed in recent memory, but as they say- pride cometh before the fall. I'm certain someone I can't stand will show up eventually.

In my spare time I'm probably writing up posts for my blog of poetry and stories: http://samoliver.wordpress.com
Except activity. We just need a semi-constant glow of anything acceptable.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I are 2nd dan now!

This gives me a lot more precedent to stop playing TB for a while. Especially since my university classes are starting to get hot and heavy (Note: nobody's making whoopee in class. It's just that everything is getting a bit more serious.).

Case in point, after our very first meeting, my prof in Civil Law (the same class that prevented me from participating in the clan war with Resurrected; maybe the result would have been worse if I had played) gave us an "easy assignment", at least according to her.

In all fairness, what she gave us as an assignment is not, in any humanly conceivable way, "easy".

Basically, she told us to read and memorize the entire contents of three case digests. Seems simple enough, right? Not quite. The case digests were about 5 inches thick, and they was filled to the margins with UN-ANNOTATED laws, precedents, and rulings that basically made 99% of our class, including myself, convulse on sight. The only person who wasn't visibly shaken by this monstrosity of an assignment was my bum classmate who, at that time, was drooling on his armchair, fast asleep.

Did I mention that we were supposed to memorize all of that by TOMORROW?

Gah. 'Tis the life of a pre-lawyer.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 8, 2013 at 09:38 AM.
fl0w