Toribash
No hax!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Oman, awesome copypasta. :P

Also Alan is out of doc.
Last edited by Bust3r; May 11, 2010 at 11:12 AM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Bye bye later ;o
So eh, fellow doctors, mostly, friends.

I would like to show you a few words I've written;
It was fun to be part of this great respected and energetic Doctorate of Toribash, a fun place with great friends, great people, and mostly, great clan mates ;)

So as I was saying, since I joined this clan I used to call home, I always had fun with everyone, all the members, I even looked like a clan hopper to join you guys haha, after I joined Inq, 2 days next I left it to join you, doctors. It was totally worth it I had so much fun it had a great vibe, you could feel the love sparkles in the air from all our close friendship, that's how I always saw it -
But this is the time for my resignation, as stated before, I love you all not all of you of course, I still hate you Enzu <3

With some I grew a great relationship, with some I didn't, and as from the leaders like Murmayder and Bust3r who always said I was an immature dickface who only trolled everyone who applied (which makes me lol) and Murmayder, the person who looks like never wanted me in by this;

<Murmayder> I'm glad he is leaving

To the fellow members I pretty much said everything, so one last thing I have to say, enjoy your doctorate and have fun in this great place with steve and all the others.

Au revoir!
~Alan
Last edited by Alan; May 11, 2010 at 11:25 AM.
Inb4hejoinsvibe. :P
Anyway, seeya Alan. I never really knew you, but you were cool.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD