Toribash
Eh, I don't think you need the extra 300 health as much as you do the extra damage. I mean I still take Warlord's because Life Steal + Tankiness = gl killing me, but I still have to give credit to Fervor. And what else does Strength of the Ages do? Give sustain for every cannon creep? That's hella situational. It would work better in the duelist build since you'll be split pushing. It would give you some tankiness along with your damage.

It might be ok with Titanic Hydra.
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 16, 2016 at 08:42 PM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
2 days? Fuck dynamic queue really is killing league guys, pack it up boys, might as well merge with the overwatch thread now.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
let's talk about this nexus siege game mode. It really doesn't feel like league anymore by the looks of it
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I cant.

I'm done. EUNE is pure aids.

Is EUW any better? If not, I'm quitting. LoL has the shittiest community of all time.
EUW is okay I guess, probably the biggest problem for me is the spanish speaking people. Whenever I play with them, they always seem to rage/feed (not trying to be racist or anything here), but it's overall fine

Originally Posted by Course View Post
I cant.

I'm done. EUNE is pure aids.

Is EUW any better? If not, I'm quitting. LoL has the shittiest community of all time.

set a macro to /mute all
mute the announcer and ping volume

suddenly the game matters if you're playing well
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up