yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Neither of you are allowed to leave the clan. I'm forbidding it.
You both can just stop talking to each other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Application Form:
Hey Guys. Re-applying since I see you booted me. I got my comp taken away for like 2 months. got it back now tho and i'm ready to start playing TB again. I know i was using J4CKFR0S7 before but I'm using VeX now. So yeah like I said I'm just re-applying =D

Belt and qi: Brown D= hope I can still get back in even tho...
and qi is 882

GMT: Arizona Std Time

Your Strongest Mod: Kickbox and Judo

Self Description: I'm a fun loving guy. I get a little competitive but I wont get pissed about it. overall I just play to pass time and have fun =)

Past Clans: This one haha

Are you active on forums?

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): Indeed i am

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: Cant right now. I still havent redone my head texture sorry.

And 3 of your best MP replays: hmmm...I have one. all my old ones got deleted on account of the new version
Attached Files
HeadPunch(VR).rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
Im fine. Damn didnt notice the clan ranks at first. Hope I earn a better rank!

Glad to be back
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Hey guys.
Hey guys just popping in to take a look at how the clan is coming along. Thought Id leave a message to say hi. So well uh yeah hi?

Hows it all going?

If you wana talk to me ill check this thread every now and then and ill be taking a look round these forums later on tonight. But no i'm not coming back (sorry).
Lol I started puberty pretty early. All I can say is good luck with the n.a.r.b's (Non.Apparent.Reason.Boner) and make sure you put on body spray and deo because no chick wants to be around a guy smelling like a garbage can. GL
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
VeX is in, he was a member and I'm happy to let previous members in, especially considering his situation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!