Toribash
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
that was blunt.

but anyways some of the effects are too much, i have to say. But who cares what others have to say? As long as you think it's nice it's nice.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Tyzi can be mean sometimes. I do find something kinda funny. I think I remember when he was teaching me how to play Vayne he must've been in an extremely EXTREMELY good mood. He sounded like nightblue3 and he was kinda funny. Then later on, I watch one of his streams on hitbox and the guy's voice gets all deep I was like, "is this the real Tyzi?" And idk maybe he was on a different account but stream was on a support and apparently Tyzi was mid playing LeBlanc. Idk how that worked.

Anyway, how did you even get so much negativity out of what little he said? There's too much coming out of you and just a few sentences from him. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Bullshit, Tyzi you're sooo arrogant, I guess thats because you are behind your screen.
Have a good life

Hawk, I don't play at Lol but you can do better about the rythm of the video by practicing.
Have a good night

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yeah, but your voice was completely different. No wait. Was that Kratos' voice that was so deep? Holy balls it's falling into place now.

Anyways, I'll give some criticism once I watch that video. Brb.

I see what Tyzi us talking about now. There really isn't anything interesting happening in these clips. Like who are you playing against even? That Akali just stopped moving for no reason, J4 is overstaying and overextended, Illaoi got a gank from somebody who is the same level as her but is also 4 levels below you. It was definitely one of the more interesting clips tho along with the 1v4 and the Akali/Ahri gank turnaround albeit they were really retarded. Good Charm dodges. But it's still not flashy enough.

I know you're higher rank than me so you probably have better clips than this. Bubba Kush was Silver when he was making his Lee montages but look at his montages. He's pulling off plays that are beyond his ranking. The difference is that you aren't really making any plays or displaying great use of mechanics like QW, using Windwall to gain vision, etc. Try something like escaping a terrible situation/chasing using Jg camps. More 1v5s and shit like the one you did on bot Lane too.

So the mains problems are (Stop me if i'm wrong)

¤ Rythm / Sync

¤ Video Effects

¤ Clip quality

Trying to get good clips is actually pretty tough, since i'm using replay.gg to spectate my own game replay then record it, but the main problem is that, every single patch, all the game made on the previous patch can't be watched. Like right now with 6.12, all my games made in 6.11 can't be watched.

Anyway, since i'm about to start off a community video for Toribash, I should more likely pull out something better since recording Toribash is like x10 time more easy because of the Keyframe and possible Camera Script.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
So does anyone have a detailed list on what counters riven or what match ups favor her and destroy her? Coming from someone who had only played aram for the last 2 year's. I don't really understand her landing phase anymore. I'm mechanically good with her, and if I some how manage to make it passed the first 15 minutes without getting dumpstered on, I do extremely well at a high plat low diamond level. But it's getting passed the laning which I struggle.
I was told not knowing the capabilities of the enemy might make me lose, I went one game against darius , knowing if I saw him use his q and or w on a minion it's great time to throw in some damage, but I proceeded to get shit on. Finished like 4/11/6, next game went against a shen, I held out to about 12-14 minute mark, and I started to shit on him, and carried the game, 16/3/13, and I would have thought shen counters more than darius with his global presence and extreme tankiness. But I faired quite well. Game after that I went jungle riven, was against a Warwick jungle, I didn't so much try to gank, I just kept wards up in river and tried to counter gank him with his immobility. I did great that time to with 15/4/8. But the second I lose or something puts me behind I'm out of the game for the most part.

Does anyone have any general tip on successfully doing well in lane with applying pressure and still keeping up on cs? I tend to lack the knowledge of laning against people and coming out on top if not a little behind. And as riven, you can't afford to get behind

And I had a friend that's in low challenger practice my landing as riven top lane, he played some counters like garen, and some who were match ups, and those who were weak so I got a feel for what it's like to play against them, and it helped and all, but he's a mid support main, so there are definitely people out there that would shit on me if they played what he played and did good
I used to be so bad at Yi, all I did was play ranked until I got better. People call Master Yi a "basic" champion, they dont know anything about yi xd
You can't deny that his abilities are fairly simple. He just does things like Alpha dodges, meditate, and Highlander resets. That's as far as Master Yi mechanics go and they're really not that complicated. That's something a Bronze V player who is playing Master Yi for the first time could do if they at least read his abilities/played against a Yi ever. Compared to something like a Yasuo or even a Draven, both with unique mechanics, he's a basic champ.

Anyway, I'm gonna be playing Yasuo in 6 hours. You guys should hit me up if you play in NA and I don't already have you on League. Summ is friesguy5467.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Im in Aus playing LoL, can I make another account in NA? or must I download something to get in NA? First time here xd

You can make another account to play on NA. But i advise against it, the ping is far too much, making it near impossible to play.

I am from germany and my ping in NA is better than SparChars.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Hi checking in as always

add me on NA: KMizfit

probably gonna be on until I pass out
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands

I see a lot of people in the comment bitching' because they can't understand ArkaDaTa when he is speaking (Especially because of his accent) , but to be honest I understood what he was saying, probably because i'm french too.

I'm curious, but on the frozen force build, since yasuo is played into some full tanky bullshit like Ekko tank, instead of going fervor/grasp of the undying. What about Strengh of the Ages ? I'm going to try it to see how it's going.
French Player, Old member of OFRO