Toribash
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
I would have to agree with Slay, but I don't think it matters too much.
What matters more is, if they hold such an important job, why are all of the recruiters in-active? XD
Maybe we should promote a new set of recruiters.

This. Like i said, i only see them once in a blue moon. We also need someone to fill bercats spot as exec recruiter

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I get what you are saying. I just felt that recruiters are need on such a huge scale. I put the council There to help me an the co leader with our decision making. The executive recuiter is right under the Co ldrs cause he/or she plays a good role, cause thats the person whos making the leader keep members around so that the council even has anything to. That job never stops a job you have to 24'7 365 days a year , it never ends. Point taken, i may but the council an the prime counciler before the recuiters but after the executive, for just the reasons stated adove. The executive is an person that has been here for a while an is basically co ldr material.

That seems fair enough. I mean Bercat was exec recruiter, i believe he did alot more for the clan than just recruit, but shouldnt anyone in that high of a position. So yeah, I agree with that.
Last edited by Slaybelle; Sep 12, 2014 at 07:09 AM.
well who else can hold that spot efficiently besides bercat. I would do it but I kinda like my spot. but when the time calls for these measures I may not have a choice. I mean recruitment needs to start effectively taking place or we will lose both our overall known skill level and our power (by power I mean the way people look at us compared to other clans) . Idk ill think about it more when I head to school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Ive already begun to thank about people i can put in the recruiters positions. For Bercats old spot ive been looking at a few players i can put there as well. Needs to be sameone i can trust so i really been studying all the players hard. First im going to pick about 3 recuiters then we are going to change recuitment up just a little, to get the recuiters involved more. After that i should know a player to put in bercats old spot.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Guys, i'm really sorry for not being ingame as much as i used to be, but school has been a pain, i'll try work on my ingame activity as much as i can, but once again, ill still be forum active
Its fun, we have all been there at one point of our lifes.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
GUYS I JUST BEAT ALL OF ETERNAL AND GOT A 12K DECAP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Always Remember Where You Came From [Origin]Recruiter&Member
Originally Posted by ethanetgh View Post
GUYS I JUST BEAT ALL OF ETERNAL AND GOT A 12K DECAP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chill and stop caps dude.