9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
I'd just like to say that I haven't been active on the forums because I see nothing worth posting on. I do check it every day though.

Relax dude. There's no problem.

#TribeOn
Lol.. I started before you as well, and yes. Gym is a good idea and I thought about that a while ago, but I don't have enough time :S
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
And STFU both of you(Galt and Squirrel)! Acting like an... BAh! One is in puberty and another act like he is in puberty too. We are PIRATEZ, there is no fucking problem that we can't deal with normal conversation. Make peace and enough of this.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
And STFU both of you(Galt and Squirrel)! Acting like an... BAh!

Galt and Squirrel... Don't reply on this... Either of you.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE AN OTHER CLAN VIDEO SO AFTER THIS POST CAN YOU ONLY POST REPLAYS SO THE VIDEO MAKER DON'T HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH SPAMS

Or if you post you have to include at least 2 replays.

If you wanna say anything about your replays just say it in Chat thread.

Double Posts won't be tolerated, neither comments!
Last edited by GrayveXP; Mar 22, 2010 at 02:05 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Ok. Now for some update and answers.
I have finished 2 more pages, they are at the ''correcting''

Dragonz are alive, I go to their forum every day, they are just less active in game. Perica is my good friend and the reason i got in Piratez in the first place, long story...

Chac, idk, is there a reason for my publicity? I don't see why... To listen how the people glorify me or... I'm doing this cause i like it, not for the money and not for the publicity.

Dark samurai, the way this progress u will have to wait a lot, but, hehe... Good things come to people that wait
LAWLZ Im done with it dude. all I wanna do is be friends. Oh HAI Bojan! havent talked to you in a while. Sorry I had to leave my server my mom sayd I had to close down.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.