yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Galt, if you act like a fucking asshole again, I'll kick YOU from the clan. He just made a question and you answer like a fucking retarded. Stop being so idiot, and at least respect him. I'm not joking.

#TribeOn
Lol, go ahead Grayve.
I believe it was the former Kadan who said it best;
Originally Posted by Kadan View Post
O NOES IVE BEEN KICKED FROM GROUP OF INTERNET PEOPLEZ WAT DO NOW?

I wish you luck in future prospects, and I sincerely hope that you will learn to be less petty and vindictive against people who merely disagree with you in the future.

Heh, pretty much the same situation.
So yes, go ahead, kick me then Grayve. Keep your 12 year old black 'gangsta' instead. Hah.
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Lol, go ahead Grayve.
I believe it was the former Kadan who said it best;

Heh, pretty much the same situation.
So yes, go ahead, kick me then Grayve. Keep your 12 year old black 'gangsta' instead. Hah.

lol I'm 14 ass hole. Your in college right? You are wasting your time on a petty. Arguement with a 14 year old in the 9th grade. Bravo look at you galt! Your such a big man! Besides i couldn't help if i wasnt born in the fucking suburbs. I did something with my self besides " selling drugs" or "robbing old ladies" and I have a scholorship to one of the best private schools in texas. Now I know that you are just going to find another way to belittle me so go ahead. Lifes thrown more fast balls at me than some college ass hole on the Internet.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Lol.. You can not belive how shit I felt when everyone was beating me :S
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
For 20k no one will do it.

Well then more! 50k? I mean this is a big thing for us and it's what the one thing we need besides a clan picture!
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
I'd just like to say that I haven't been active on the forums because I see nothing worth posting on. I do check it every day though.

I know what you mean