SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

theblaze
Green Belt
Twin Swords SteerableMotorbikemedium,Motorbike,fastjoust,medie val swords,classic and TomohawkThrowingAct
I want to join because i want to be among the best clans out there, get some tcs, get some friends to help get my clan started, and 2Bash you make helluva good avatar for people.
PM me ASAP
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
Wait a minute... "Get some friends to get YOUR clan started?" You want to join uTi just to get friends for you to make a new clan? No...
And you are only a green blet. Minimum is 3rd dan. Sorry bruh.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
MINIMUMS!!?!?!?
Come on!!??
no clan will accept me and my clan needs 30k to be considered
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
Check out my head

how u like it

and if u like it just donate me 170 tc and ill make more btw am still learning how to make heads.

if u need anything pm me AND REMEMBER TO KEEP CHECKING OUT THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES ON THE HEADS
Last edited by Hi; Mar 4, 2009 at 04:52 AM. Reason: UPDATED
Honee
I say I should test this guy, If he has good poetentil i might train him.
And then when hes a blackbelt-2nd dan he could get in?
dafuq
Double posting and capsing. Follow the rules that I posted here, and I'm sure the clan will progress.
Ummm, okay.
Ill test him, if he passes, he is a trinee. When he gets to a 3rd dan, he will be a normal member.

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Recruiting
Ive found a member sent by Dillon207 whos a 8th dan.
He was told by dillon207 that if he wants to join a clan uTi might be a good one, Im currently asking him a few questions for replays timeling and ect.
dafuq
Whoa! 8th dan! Nice.
Don't make our clan sound nooby, don't beg, and never tell him what uTi stands for, unless he joins. If he sais "I will join f you tell me" Then tell him.
And actually, should I test him? He is an 8th dan, and if he fails... Nvm.
He can come in if he wants