Ranking
It's a turtle parrot

God I'm high
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
I have a casual relationship with most of the people in Parrot, not going to single people out.

I thought we meant something....
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Hello my feathery friends! My name is Nico, or more commonly known as Flames and I was hoping to be able to join Parrot. I already got a few pretty good homies in Parrot (desperately looks at Swepples and Static), and I was hoping to be able to make more.

As I said, my name is Nico, I’m 17 and I’m from Canada. I don’t have a very vast amount of interests, but I really enjoy reading, music, woodworking, and of course all them videogames. At the moment I’m in my last year of Highschool (thank the lords). As a natural born Canadian, I am morally and legally obligated to be polite and respectful, if I’m not the Mounties will beat me with hockey sticks. I recently left wapow. I was in it for about 3 years, but it got dull after some homies left so I decided it was best to move on.
Ive also been an ES for a few months now. I was also hoping to join Parrot to improve as a player, I like to think that I am pretty good at the moment but there is soooo much room for improvement and I believe being surrounded by such a superior bird will help me improve much faster.

As far as activity goes I am very active ingame and on the forums. I'm usually ingame daily, although I like to spectate in servers and not always play. My forum activity is also quite good, when I have internet I’m usually on the forums. Although I’m quite the lurker sometimes. I’m also not on the Parrot IRC but I’ll probably add it to my startup in the near future.
I’m not sure if I have any fancy talents that I can do to impress such a superior species, I can ride a unicycle but that isn't too impressive. I know it Isn't a very long application, but I was hoping to make it short and sweat. If you have any questions, ask away! Also Swepples essentially owns me… so if you want me to do anything he needs to approve.

Thanks for considering me.

Last edited by Flames; Mar 8, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
something something canada

I’m not sure if I have any fancy talents that I can do to impress such a superior species, I can ride a unicycle but that isn't too impressive.

Thanks for considering me.

Ma hommie
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
Can you do anything while unicycling? Like can you play an instrument or juggle at the same time?

Also do you have a camera?

I think you can see where I'm going with this
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I can slightly play guitar, haven't tried on my unicycle. People used to always tell me to do it. I can give it a shot. All I can play are a few riffs on the guitar though. Haven't practiced much for the last few years. I can try something like Crazy Train riff.

EDIT: Next week I have off school, do my best attempts.
Last edited by Flames; Mar 9, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I wouldn't want you losing your balance on the unicycle with a guitar in your hands.. That could be quite messy and painful.

Maybe ride in a circle for a minute while flapping your arms and screeching "KREEE, I'M A PARROT, KREEE".

But tbh, I'd rather a video of you with your guitar, singing a song you wrote about your love for Moop or liaxo or [Parrot] or about how much duck sucks balls.

Or you know, just do whatever.