Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My gf lives less than five minutes away. Yeah, be jealous.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
So...idk if i should post this for trunk,but you know he didnt
He went on an 8th grade trip and will probobly not be back on till like friday
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Yep, it's in the planning stage right now.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hi guys my name is william im from portugal, and i like football (soccer) rugby and mma. Im a big fan of your clan and i would love to join cause i think your clan is a very consistent one and it would be a great place to become an expert in toribash. Im a guy that doesnt surrender easily. im in toribash daily checking the forums and playing. I am a brown belt and im good at aikido, spiritwrestling, tk, erthtktk.
if i was in a dark room with a oblivion leader tied up to a chair i would give my everything to try and save him.
Originally Posted by Darking879 View Post
Hi guys my name is william im from portugal, and i like football (soccer) rugby and mma. Im a big fan of your clan and i would love to join cause i think your clan is a very consistent one and it would be a great place to become an expert in toribash. Im a guy that doesnt surrender easily. im in toribash daily checking the forums and playing. I am a brown belt and im good at aikido, spiritwrestling, tk, erthtktk.
if i was in a dark room with a oblivion leader tied up to a chair i would give my everything to try and save him.

We don't really care about what sports you like. A place where you can become an expert? We're not teaching anything to help one get better at tb, so that doesn't make sense. You answered one of the questions, which shows that you have no imagination and/or patience. Nope.

Recently, there's been a lot of people attempting to apply, but I always have the feeling to say no. I'm hoping that eventually, someone that meets my expectations(clan expectations) will appear.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
No to all, xept Acryl. How should we have our application process be then? The front page of the app forum must need to include the fact they'll need to stick around to chat in the Skype group and be tested online, and that should be done proffesionally, not wing it with every person.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
No to all, xept Acryl. How should we have our application process be then? The front page of the app forum must need to include the fact they'll need to stick around to chat in the Skype group and be tested online, and that should be done proffesionally, not wing it with every person.

Once someone receives three "yes" votes, one of us adds them to the Skype group, and over a period of up to two weeks, observe their behaviour.