Toribash
dizzy, i give you my talent, psychopath pony art, and you don't use it as your avvy. D=
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

*facepalm* Bro I told you I can't put it on because of my tablet I love it man
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
Plata the clan 1337 is an old clan made by avengd7x a long time ago. However you would know that if you were an older member.
-----
Hahahah thankks devil I can use that in the future x)

Woah, did not expect that...

Originally Posted by dizzybomb View Post
On an unrelated topic, z whatever his name is is trying to create a hate group for bronies. This makes me chuckle inside.

What the hell is so good about ponies jerking off in a show? I mean I used to fucking love barney, but now I have grown up so I have forgotten it, I don't get how you people can even watch that show. .-.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Woah, did not expect that...

What the hell is so good about ponies jerking off in a show? I mean I used to fucking love barney, but now I have grown up so I have forgotten it, I don't get how you people can even watch that show. .-.

I'll tell you, everyone has a different reason for liking the show. I have many different reasons for liking it. But what many non bronies are unaware of is this. Honestly, the show is just a stepping block. The fanbase goes so much deeper than that. If you take the time to look around you will see amazing and talented people who use Mlp to express there otherwise unknown talent. For example, there are quite a few musicians who make music based around it. The same can be said for many artists, simply google up some of the images and you will be amazed at what they are capable of. And some of these musicians and artists have stated that with out the brony community, they wouldn't have found there talent. Another thing would be the whole brony community itself. We have continuously grown to the point that even the creators of the show have noticed us. Want to know something really cool? The creators of the show actually support us and have added material to the show aimed directly at us.

So like I said, the show itself was just the stepping block. The reason we are still here is because of the amazingly talented and supportive community that is growing stronger than ever. I don't care if people think I am wierd or don't approve of what I do. In the end, I will always be proud to call myself a brony.
Last edited by Apex; Jan 11, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by dizzybomb View Post
I'll tell you, everyone has a different reason for liking the show. I have many different reasons for liking it. But what many non bronies are unaware of is this. Honestly, the show is just a stepping block. The fanbase goes so much deeper than that. If you take the time to look around you will see amazing and talented people who use Mlp to express there otherwise unknown talent. For example, there are quite a few musicians who make music based around it. The same can be said for many artists, simply google up some of the images and you will be amazed at what they are capable of. And some of these musicians and artists have stated that with out the brony community, they wouldn't have found there talent. Another thing would be the whole brony community itself. We have continuously grown to the point that even the creators of the show have noriced us. Want to know something really cool? The creators of the show actually support us and have added material to the show aimed directly at us.

So like I said, the show itself was just the stepping block. The reason we are still here is because of the amazingly talented and supportive community that is growing stronger than ever. I don't care if people think I am wierd or don't approve of what I do. In the end, I will always be proud to call myself a brony.

Seems legit, should post it in zayex thread to shut him up.