Toribash
Hey, not trying to be a bothersome, impatient person, but can you PM me if you reach a decision?
Just, WAIT!
If you're excepted, you'll be invited.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Well you are being bothersome, and impatient. We already are supposed to PM you if you're in or not. Just wait.
FFFFUUUUUUU PWENDER
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

My application.
Hey there
My name is ty, and I am 15 years old living in Deer Park, Texas. There's nothing much to say about living in deer park, because its just another small unhappy town.

So anyway, onto more important topics...
I have been in one clan before called wicked. I was one of the top ranks, but I left because I felt that I was unappreciated by the other members. And when I tried to tell them so, they all began to hate me, until I finally just gave up on trying to reason. So while being in need of a clan, and searching for one that I thought was fitting. I came across c3. I chose this clan out of 80 others, because I could tell that the members in c3 were kind, and friendly to everybody else in it. That if I were to be accepted, I would not have any intense struggle with another member...
...I have met glow before, but not what I think is enough to get into details. What she, kuttle, and I spoke about that day, shall never be told to anybody else.

And if anybody is curious, i'll post my playercard right here. --> :3

I'll gladly explain anything else you may want to know, just ask.

Three sp, and 2 mp replays.
Attached Files
Wolf257~round and round!.rpl (135.4 KB, 5 views)
fun with auskingd0m.rpl (57.4 KB, 5 views)
lol running play.rpl (219.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Skolfe; Jun 12, 2011 at 04:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
Hey there
My name is ty, and I am 15 years old living in Deer Park, Texas. There's nothing much to say about living in deer park, because its just another small unhappy town.

So anyway, onto more important topics...
I have been in one clan before called wicked. I was one of the top ranks, but I left because I felt that I was unappreciated by the other members. And when I tried to tell them so, they all began to hate me, until I finally just gave up on trying to reason. So while being in need of a clan, and searching for one that I thought was fitting. I came across c3. I chose this clan out of 80 others, because I could tell that the members in c3 were kind, and friendly to everybody else in it. That if I were to be accepted, I would not have any intense struggle with another member...
...I have met glow before, but not what I think is enough to get into details. What she, kuttle, and I spoke about that day, shall never be told to anybody else.

And if anybody is curious, i'll post my playercard right here. --> :3

I'll gladly explain anything else you may want to know, just ask.

Three sp, and 2 mp replays.

Nice app, yes from me.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
only thing i have to complain about is that you think we're all friendly
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up