Toribash
Sahee msn
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm an 18 year old from Texas.
I like those banks on the sides of fjords.
They found out I did not cheat on the IQ test.
I'm a blue belt and have been playing toribash for about 3 years. lame. but I played mostly single player when I first started, then about a year ago I played multi and got hooked. However there was a d-bag that kept quitting right before I won, so I got on the forum and whined to a mod. The mod told me to give proof, but I had already lost interest. Now I'm back on the forums, and looking for a clan. I am good at the noob stuff like jousting and twin swords, but I'm learning and testing new things in aikido and wushu. I'm getting pretty good at them.

I am not that good at art, but I can try? I'm a really quick learner and I am open to doing anything the clan needs.

so yeah... :]
Attached Files
Head foot tap.rpl (16.6 KB, 7 views)
easy decap.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
Owned Ts.rpl (79.2 KB, 3 views)
ownage wushui.rpl (63.5 KB, 7 views)
ownage wushui again.rpl (30.0 KB, 5 views)
I am the Cheshire Cat... Hello
uhh what can i say?
i saw only your 4th replay, and i think that isnt an ownage ..actually it sucks, sry
the next thing, how could u join 3 years ago if your join date says that u joined in dec 2008
(maybe u have more accounts)
anyway my word is keep learning and try later joining
LoL
Alright. It's ok, I just name them randomly. I'll work on getting better.

p.s. I joined the forums dec 2008, the game itself earlier
I am the Cheshire Cat... Hello
Hey guys! Guess who is back ;)

Personal data: Well most of you know that my old account was splunker and that im 13 and mature.
bank data: Bank data? Like tc?
latest IQ result: no clue...
tb data: 2nd dan black belt, almost 3rd dan and im a former 10th dan black belt. Imma wushu guy. I only play wushu and only use my own moves.
atleast 3 replays: atm im on my dads laptop and on holiday... will post the replays when i am able. but most of you guys know im ownage.
achievements: erm? i win alot of wushu tournies and i pwn :P
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Eh, not so fast vames. Its been a while since he applied. We said no apply later, so thats what hes doing. Post some replays here when u get a chance warmedic,
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

was it a bad idea to apply? Cause i could always go look some where else.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.