Toribash
Hey.

Sorry guys but I didn't manage to get anything prepared today. D:

Don't worry... I swear that I'm going to get most things done by tomorrow.
OK?

Thank you for the understanding.

@Nearly: I already watched your spar WIP. The starting was pretty sweet and so was some of the moves.
Looking forward for the further development.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
No worries. Shit happens
-----
Have you ever accidentally

Hͦ͌͆̈ͮͭ̍́̃̍͂̌́͡҉͏͓͉̘͓̠̤̦͚̫̤͕̰̘̗͙ͅe̷͋̑͑̋ͪͭ̈́̃̊͑ͨ̊͗͂̚ ̶̢̢̱̯̼̙̲̭͟ͅy͚͚̤͎̞̖ͬ͛̂ͪ̽͂͐̉̚͢͠͞,̻̭̎̏͑̈ͫͮ̀̒̀ͥͯ̀ͨͦ͂͟͡ ̝̫͎̝̪̮͓̩̮̟̬͉̣̰̙̯̰ ̵̨̨̧̦̼͍̦̗̲̹̤͇̬͓̝̟̳͍̏̆͛̅͛̇̽̋̄͊͋̅͋̓̾̐̆̀̚Į̷̇̆̓ͮ̎ͤ͆͊̚ ̵̨̺̝͓͓̩̦ ̏͂̀̀͐̽̇͘҉̵̴̳̯̰͔͔͙̩̤̳̼͍̥͉͔̳̹̝̙̻j̸͎̹̫̘̭͓̦̤̤̥̳͇̊͆͑ͣ͋͡ ̗̙̠̘̣u͗ͬͯ͗͆ͣ͆ͥͪ̀͛͐̊̅̀҉͍͉̞̜̭̦͉͙̖̣̯̭͍sͮͦ̏̇̊͊͗̾̂̈̑̊͐ͪ ͪ̇ͧ̎̕҉͏̨̠̲̦̬̮̩͔̱̳͎̤͎͚͉͈͇̣́t̵̷̔ͦ̈̌ͥ̆ͣ̒̑͂͐̍̍̈́̃ͣͦ͐̀̚̕ ̤̮̗̯̺̗̰͚̖͖̣̖̤̬̳ ̨̨̪͕͚̬̭̺̝̬̮̻͚ͪ͋ͣ̂̍̓̅̄ͮͦ̌̌͞͡m͂ͪ̎͒ͯ͊̂̒̊ͩ̆͏͕̬̗̱̝̹eͭͬ̚ ̨̨͖̼̤̱̳̗͇͔̘͉̮̣͎̥̯̩̙ͣ͆̓ͦͩͭ̃ͬ̀̆̆ͤͩ̾ͥ̾͡t̴̸̨̺͈̪̭ͪͭͣ͋ͣ͡ ̥̳̱̲̭͕̳͚̬̜̻ ̃͊ͭ̀̿ͧͫͬ͑ͥ̎ͪͦ̚͢҉̡̜̠̰͚̹͇̥̙̦͖̠͈̠̩̠͉͎ͅy̧̢͙͖̹̹̜͉ͮͮͤͤ̈̕ ̜͉̖̺̠͎̤̱͙ớ̶̡͕̞̳̬͔̩͙̰̳̝̈͐̊ͨͯ͐̾̽ͦͨ̉͑̊͗́uͬ̓ͬ͋ͮ̇͊̎͠͞ ҉͎͉̝͔̘̜͙̥̹̘̘̗̖̠̯͍̖̩͠,̸̯̲̖̹͖̮͙̆ͫ͑ͯͪ͐ͪ̀̅͛̎ͦͮͬ̇͒̋͟͜͝͡ ̭̲̣̭̱̥̙͙͇̙
̡̡̨̢͈̮̪͙̜́̐̐̐̊͛ͧ͆̅ͩͦ̒͒̍̌̒Aͬͧ́̂̋̅̓̇̓̎͏̹͔̤͓͖̬̮̻̜̯̤͍́ ̳̫̪n̴̛͎̬̯̬̭̰͔͍͈͍̱̘̥̎̈́͐̊̍ͅd̷̝͚̘̯͓̎ͧ̏̇̅̎̓̀͝͞ ̴̪̺̘̹̎̀ͣ̃ͦͩ͛̀͑̓̽͒ͯ̃̈ͣ̍̚͞t̵̢͈͎̣͕͓̣͚͇̐ͧͥ̓̂̓h̍̓̈ͤ̑̀͑͌ ̢ͬ̐͢҉͉̹̘̣̖̻͎̗̖̝̦̞̥ͅḯ̶̦̼̫̣̐͐͐ͦͭ̓̎̉͛ͨͪͫͨ͛͌̓ͯ̀̚͘͢͡s̈ ̧̨͔͕̤͉̮̮̝͖̯͒̌͑̄̒̄̒́͐͒̕͠͝ ̴̨̼̜̪̗̫͙̥̹͚̯͋ͧ̂̿ͮ͋̌̏̌̃͊͑̇ͨͫ̿̑̚͟i̷̴̊̓͗̌͊̀̓͌ͤ̉̎̑͂͂ͩ͝ ̶̩̳̠̜̘̺̙̲s̛̗͇̱͇͔̪̩͈̟̗̼̫̮ͪͯ̃̿̃́̏̏̄͢͜ ̶̴̳͖͚̼̞ͥͨͬͫ̓̿͑ͨͤͬ̓́̃̄͗͛͡č̣̥͓̤̥̰̣͖͍͙͍̻̯͒̓̓̃ͥ̑̾̇́͢͡ ͉̬̭r̓ͯͦͣ̅̉ͥ̄̂̒͏̼̩͈̻̝͙͚̦̗̬̖͈ǎ̧̠͕͓͕̳͖̝͖ͨ̊̉͆ͯ̔̚͘͠z̐ͭ ̴̴͔̙̜̬̯̙͗̈́ͮ̾ͣ̇̾͂̂ͣ̈ͦ̊ͧ͜ÿ̷̷̰̹̘̣̩̟̰͈̙̟͔͔̤̫́͐̎̏ͭ̐̈̄ͧ̀ ̞͙͉,̡̢̘̖̪̤͇̝͚̣̦̠̜̙͈͙̞̤ͣ̇ͮͅ
̢̛̹͚̯̤̖̲̰̜̘̻͙̹͚̽̏̍͐̒ͤ́͠B̸͖̫̻̗͎̯͈͔̪̉̇ͦ̇ͧ͗ͮ͜͢ú͒̎̐̉͂ ͞͏̻̰͙̹̥̕͜͝t̷̸̨̳̝̫͎̜̩̅͂͗ͧͩͬ̋̊̿ͯͯ̅͑͌̓͢͝ ͉̩̼͖̲̻̠̤̌ͯͦ͐ͭ̆̎̐ͬ̒͒́̉̍̾̏̓͂̕͜͞ͅhͭͩ̓̔̑ͧ͌̿̂͆ͪͧ̂ͥ̒̑̅̎͌ ̨̼͔̭̣̳̼̗̦̟̟͓̳͖̦̫͚̀ę̡̱̜͎̝̤̥̥͙͖͉̍̑ͥͫͦ̾̏͐́̓ͪ̿͒̑̃͋ͧ́͢ ̮͖̺̱͓r̴̴̨̺̳̗̳̼̝ͪ͂ͤ̎ͫ͑͋̈͝ĕ̸̡͍͖̜͕̹̫̺͒̈̃ͧ̎ͮ̇̊̓̀́̑͞͞ͅ '̨̥̺͇̘͓̰̱͇͎̺͚̘ͧ͋̄͑͋ͯ̄͌̃̒̀͢sͬͨ͑ͤ̌̅ͧ͏̧̩̝̱͔̠̖̣̫̯̫͉̦́ͅ ͖͔͉̻ ̸̴̗̘͕̳̘̣̤͎͉̤̟͔̹ͩ̎̊̚͜͞m̍ͧ͂ͪͮͪ͌̅̇ͧ̌̾́̿̚͏̨̹̭͔͓̱̜̗̕y̅̎ ̯͎̼͔̲̼̙͈̠̩͓̞̌ͪͥͧͣ̊ͨͬ͆̔͌́͘͢ͅ ̴͐͛ͮ̂̊ͥ̈̍̓̂ͫ͌̉͘͏̷̣̬̰̪̘͚͇̰̪ͅṉ̨̯͇̖͇̏̓ͥ̊̑̌ͥ̏̅̈́̌ͮ̀͝͠ͅ ̳̼̫ụ̢͖͔̙̪̬̮̪̤͈̼̹ͦͮ̽ͩ͋̃̿ͮͬͣͪ̀ͬͦ͌͊̍̏̚͟m͐̋ͪ͂̌ͤ͋̋ͪͫ̿̎ ̢̬͔̟̞̀́b̡̮̳̼̟͔͓̲̘̫̍̾ͩ̍̿̒ͦ̕͜ȩ̶̔̅ͣͨͯ̈ͥ͑̐ͦͬ̃͗҉͈̥̫̝͘͢ ̼̻͍͙͔̭̱̱̺̙͚̹̻̱̰r̫̺̯͇̃̓̾̇ͬ̌̑͊̎ͪ̈́ͬ͒͋ͭ̕,̶̴̽̉͗͗͛ͦ̈̈̍̏͞ ̰̭̱͍̫̯̻̪̻̰̺͙̬̣͉͕̫
̵̧̙͔̣͓̺̞͙͖̞ͤ̀ͬ̀͜Ş̿͊ͦ͋ͤ͠͏͈̝͇͓̺̯͇͚͓ͅō̸̽̏̿̊͊̊̏̇ͧ̽͠͏ ̡̨̠̝̩̙͖͖̫̘̮̞͉̼̩͍̟ ̷̟̖̪͚̬̹̦̲̗̖̼͚̭͖̻̹̑̾̋̓ͬ̽̐͛̑͌̅̑͗ͧ͋̚̚̚c̸̸̡̟̥͖͍ͫ̉̉ͧ́͠ͅ ̼̙͍͍̞̜̫͖̤a̵̡̮͎̫̗ͣ̿ͧͨ̎͐ͤ͊̈͞͝ĺ͒̃̄̑ͪ̐̔ͤͩ͆͊̃̋̇҉͍͚̟͍́͡ l͋ͬ̌͂͗͆͒͐͂̎̒͆ͮ̊ͤ̎̚͠͏̵̩͇͚͈̭̯̙̪̲͚͡ ̶̎ͬ̆̄͂ͧͤ̋̅̾͊ͬ͜҉̷̢̝͔̱͉̻̟̼͕̺̜̲m̡̡͍͈̮͔̳̬̤̈́ͪ̿ͥ͐̽̉͒ͩͨ̓̎ ͚̯̻͍̼̭̜̹̲ͅȩ͈͕̼̭̪͙̘̖͔̝̇ͬ̾̅ͦ͌̑̀͘͜ͅ,̊̓͒̿͐ͮͥͩ͋̓ͫ͗͊͆ͦ̄ ̧̰̯͚̬͎̻̝͖̮̗̕͘͞͡ ̧̛̮̣̤̼̣̼̮̣̘̹̩̰̠̼͉̜͓́͗ͧͣ͒̑̏̇̏͘m̴ͥ̇͒͛̈͑ͪ̽͐̔̆҉̴͏̥̞̭̯a ̡̡̹̭̹͈͉͎̖̳͔̝̖̬̮̙͈̠̮̈ͪ̋͌̔̌͐̽͜͢y̛̛̤̝̰̭̻̭̤̅̌͋ͫ̊ͩ͆̂͗ͩ͝ ḅ̴̡̭͎̳͚ͣ̓́ͩ͐ͦͨͮ͐̓̎ͦ̒̆ͫͪ͋̚͟͢eͨ̌̃ͦ͒̈̎͛̒̋̉̆̒ͮ͑̐̚҉̸̨̧ ̩͙͉͓̯͈̬̼̮̗̤͚̼̲̕?̋ͣ̾̓̑͊̐̄ͦͮ̓̆̚҉̧̡͚̼̳͉͚

?
Last edited by Hacks; Nov 21, 2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Event [WIP 1]

This is just a 20 minutes WIP.
A lot of stuff needs talking and will be changed.
About the image... I tried to make something of my own but I just can't.
always ~

Event [WIP 2]

Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
I will happily help you judge.

Dunno how many people are actually attempt something like that.

Thank you, man.
Already added you to the Judges list.

Regarding your doubt: I'm actually facing the same problem.
Seems unlikely that will be many people interested but I'm facing this problem with optimism and that things will turn for the better.
always ~
Ive heard that he isn't active anymore.

@Hayz yeah. But there is still the idea of a themed replay competition, rather than a story...

I am happy to help in anyway I can.
wow that
sucked