Toribash
retracting my no, thought you were someone else who has "mine" in their name ;o

I'll check your sp soon, but just play us ingame get to know us etc
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'd say that your replays are nothing impressive at all, not really what we're looking for.
but who knows, maybe Erth only disliked your lemon...

EDIT: Got ninja'd, good move Erth... good move.
Long gone
Maybe, I am not young.. Maybe you are old.. I couldn't get on toribash today. I've been busy today. I will probably be on tomorrow. If you are on Erth, I would be more than happy for you to test me in game. What is your GMT? As for the replays, I will admit, I am no good with making replays. Could someone perhaps teach me the basics on making them?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
well compared to the members of Urban you are young.. anyways, Erth may "test" you if he cares.. but, im gonna say No to your application, so it wont really matter

Cheers
[Urban]|OLDA
Thanks for your input. Maybe in a couple years...
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
you're always wellcome to comeback.. But try to get to know us first, before you post an other application ;)
[Urban]|OLDA
Thanks for being understanding. You should put minimum age in the app rules to prevent confusion for future applicants. Just a suggestion..
Dunno why you guys entertain those apps. If the replays are nowhere even close to par then just say no, you don't need to write an essay or test every single person that wants in...
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set