Toribash
tamako market is cool, but it would be better without that damn bird.

Coincidently, does anyone remember the name of that manga with the talking cat? Toonru or something...
I remember the cat's brother also talks.

EDIT: Senyuu is pretty amusing
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Jan 11, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
Watched Kokuriko-Zaka Kara, twas awesome.
Also watched Whisper of the Heart , again, not bad.

Aaand started Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and Chihayafuru 2.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

I'm downloading Kiss x Sis uncensored.. Fufufu
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Watched Karigurashi no arrietty.

Sooo awesome.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Switching back and forth between d grayman and dance in the vampire bund, both rather good, though I swear in the dub of the latter, I've heard the voice of akira's father before. Thinking it's the dude from black lood brothers, voiced there too. The oldish warlock. Please note I prefer subs over dubs, but my gf can't read and watch simultaneously, so what we watch together must be dubs. If the dub is bad enough I rewatch them properly
Last edited by rcarey; Jan 12, 2013 at 06:58 PM.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Switching back and forth between d grayman and dance in the vampire bund, both rather good, though I swear in the dub of the latter, I've heard the voice of akira's father before. Thinking it's the dude from black lood brothers, voiced there too. The oldish warlock. Please note I prefer subs over dubs, but my gf can't read and watch simultaneously, so what we watch together must be dubs. If the dub is bad enough I rewatch them properly

you got yourself a real girl, mate ^^

Vox sucks

ahahahahaha

Vox sucks