Toribash
Please. My truth is at least twice as big as yours.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I know more truth than you do.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
@kaka try to play this on your guitar? http://eng.musicshake.com/user/SukiSound you can ignore the vocals, unless you want to ;)

How does one know half the truth. If anything isn't half the truth...a lie? If it isn't true O.o
"Finding the Truth in a lie is as hard as finding the lie in the truth"
~ DarkDranz
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh come on you don't even know how i look how can you know it even better than me then ;_;
dreamy suicide act
Kradel youtube pls flash is 2 stronk for shitty ipad restrictions. Steve jobs is burning in hell.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
because anime chars are always better looking than real life persons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
"Finding the Truth in a lie is as hard as finding the lie in the truth"
~ DarkDranz

That doesn't even make sense. Should be.

"Finding the truth in a lie is impossible as you will only be supporting the lie. You can't find the truth from a lie, you will just dig up more lies" - DarkDranz rekt.
Objection I'm at least as cute as Oz and Oscar together.