Toribash
I have two questions:

1: Why don't some of my achievements update? For example, The Gentle Way : How to get it: Win over 1,000 matches in Judo.
You need to play 1000 more judo games. It's my favorite mod, I play Judo most of all mods. Number doesn't update.

2: Do you even lift, bruh?
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
I have two questions:

1: Why don't some of my achievements update? For example, The Gentle Way : How to get it: Win over 1,000 matches in Judo.
You need to play 1000 more judo games. It's my favorite mod, I play Judo most of all mods. Number doesn't update.

2: Do you even lift, bruh?

1. They're probably broken.
2. I could lift your whole family.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
My question is, how do you guys pick a girl?

Did you mean pick or pick up?
Well, I can give some help on that.
I am not a ladies man, because being that is not so cool.
I am a gentleman, and first of all you should be a gentleman. Also show your funny side, do jokes, tell experiences etc. Allow them to speak. If you have not spoke to her yet, try to go places where she go and occasionally say hi. That is how you start a conversation.
Say something like: "Hey, I seen you around here a lot of times, whats your name?" And well, then let the conversation flow.
When engaging a good conversation and having some confidence, make her feel good. Say nice things to her, but only after you know her as a friend. Else, they will think you are only with them to get a nice grip.
If anything else, PM me
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Well, I can give some help on that.
I am not a ladies man, because being that is not so cool.
I am a gentleman, and first of all you should be a gentleman. Also show your funny side, do jokes, tell experiences etc. Allow them to speak. If you have not spoke to her yet, try to go places where she go and occasionally say hi. That is how you start a conversation.
Say something like: "Hey, I seen you around here a lot of times, whats your name?" And well, then let the conversation flow.
When engaging a good conversation and having some confidence, make her feel good. Say nice things to her, but only after you know her as a friend. Else, they will think you are only with them to get a nice grip.
If anything else, PM me

Just be yourself around her and be confident. If she's the one for you, you shouldn't have to make conversation. You'll be fine <3