Toribash
Yeah I don't have any replays to give you haha.
I don't do much single player replay-making, don't spar, and don't really save multi-player replays.
If I can whip some up in time I will, but I'm pretty busy at the moment, so don't wait for me.
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
you need at least 5 replays in total (so I have something to choose from)

i have to found away to give you my replays.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by EPICNESS84 View Post
Hey can i recruit people ? im rank freshman

to become recuiter i have to see your recruitment skills and what not. Cause most get to the rank dont do nothing. Starting over the recruitment rank cause no one there does there job from what i seen. W can make a server after i get off work today to see what you got.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I could play some games with people that could make for saveable replays. I can't be arsed to figure out how I get to my replays folder on this Mac though, so I'd have to let someone else save them for me. Then again, I don't spar much so I'm not sure I could make amazing replays but yeah.
Last edited by potateau; Sep 9, 2014 at 06:55 PM.
I could be a really good recruiter, I am actually really strict. I feel if people want to join they should have to really work for it.
Originally Posted by potateau View Post
I could play some games with people that could make for saveable replays. I can't be arsed to figure out how I get to my replays folder on this Mac though, so I'd have to let someone else save them for me. Then again, I don't spar much so I'm not sure I could make amazing replays but yeah.

Doesn't your Mac have a directory search feature? (I'm not a fan of Apple, so idk how they work)
Originally Posted by Klayster View Post
I could be a really good recruiter, I am actually really strict. I feel if people want to join they should have to really work for it.

Prove it before you try anything.