Toribash
should i buy kogmaw or renekton

kog looks kinda weak tbh and that passive is not that useful

renekton turns into a giant crocodile which is p cool
I kinda don't understand why People pick flat ap runes over ap per Level runes.
Are you People nuts :V
Ap champs have a week early mostly so you really dont benefit too well from the flat ap at the start and at lvl 6 your flat ap glyphs and your ap per Level glyphs are even.
So everything above Level 6 is playing into your favor.

Same with health per Level and what not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

dood, maokai supp is cool

-----
Originally Posted by Solo View Post
guys i just got level 3 and i have enuf for a champion who do i buy i have 1678

that depends on who you actually like playing, try sivir adc she's pretty strong if you can time her E ability
Last edited by poison; Jun 7, 2016 at 09:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thresh jungle lol S- 7/4/11 with 46 minions slain and 20 neutral monsters killed

ty grading system
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I kinda don't understand why People pick flat ap runes over ap per Level runes.
Are you People nuts :V
Ap champs have a week early mostly so you really dont benefit too well from the flat ap at the start and at lvl 6 your flat ap glyphs and your ap per Level glyphs are even.
So everything above Level 6 is playing into your favor.

Same with health per Level and what not.

If you get shat on early game, get camped, and cant level up... you wont be doing any damage and you'll be useless af
Well playing a save early is always a Option and if you are forced to back 4 times pre six you will suck no matter what runes you have

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Bronze is pretty easy if you have any mechanics at all tbh. You should always win lane/outjungle. The only way bronze is kind of hard is if you have no runes, even then you should be able to snowball yourself around level 5-9.

I've won my lane every single time I've played in bronze this season(even with supports that have the brain capacity of a nut). The hardest part of bronze is getting your teammates to communicate, respond to pings, be aware and try to carry them.
2 games I've played were literally 2v5 pretty much every team fight, me and my supp got fed early while my other lanes fed.

Summary: In bronze the enemy is not your main problem, it's your allies

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
I've won my lane every single time I've played in bronze this season(even with supports that have the brain capacity of a nut). The hardest part of bronze is getting your teammates to communicate, respond to pings, be aware and try to carry them.
2 games I've played were literally 2v5 pretty much every team fight, me and my supp got fed early while my other lanes fed.

Summary: In bronze the enemy is not your main problem, it's your allies

After my placements, I was placed in bronze II, then i climbed up to gold III. RIP sated devourer and old guinsoo's, the items a Yi player use to 1v5.