Toribash
Originally Posted by sans View Post
i think i fucking hate leblanc

everytime i go against her as an adc i get deleted

To be honest the only thing you can do it try to predict her dash and dodge it with a mobility spell, and if you're an immobile adc, then you're pretty much screwed, try and sit behind the tanks

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
First time, it took less than 200 games. Second time (I was reminded I got placed in B5 and stopped Ranked at Silver V this season), took about 50 games. About 100% of those 50 games were premade with my fag friends.

Yes, that is a terrible fucking record. You'll probably do better.

I'm not so sure man. I've never been into the depths of bronze before, the lowest I've been placed was Silver 2, and I finished the season in Gold 3. From what I've heard Bronze is a pretty tough place.
I might play with some friends, but I'll mainly be going solo queue.
So far I'm 3/1 and have 45 LP, MMR sits at 1088, when I got placed it was 1264.

That depends on how much you care about ranked. If you don't, get the fuck in there. Otherwise, I'd try to get some runes and get used to every role first.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Bronze is pretty easy if you have any mechanics at all tbh. You should always win lane/outjungle. The only way bronze is kind of hard is if you have no runes, even then you should be able to snowball yourself around level 5-9.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I still don't have AP runes and I got from Bronze V to Silver V in 25 hours of gameplay.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays