Toribash
Ugly as shit, yes it is. New one is cool though

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
i tried tristana lol i'm not so good at her but i get her combos and stuffs
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
How much is a Acc with 1.3k Normal wins, 1100+€ worth of Skins and Champs (probably even more), made in 2013, with old and rare symbols TPA Skins etc. worth?

Its unranked .___.

As grim said, alot of the time they want ranked accounts. IF you have rare skins though alot of the time people would buy the account but not for anywhere near 1100€

Originally Posted by Lust View Post
i tried tristana lol i'm not so good at her but i get her combos and stuffs

She has no combos. You just auto attack shit, stack up that E, jump around, and use ult when you need to.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by sans View Post

morde and soraka get an s but i get an a+

WHY

Well as support its the easiest shit ever to get an S, just get over 10 assists, under 5 deaths and maybe a kill. Guaranteed S.

Im not sure about morde, but you had too many deaths, I've gone 13/1/8 lucian 203 cs in a 32 min match and got an A+, the system is broken
-----
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
She has no combos. You just auto attack shit, stack up that E, jump around, and use ult when you need to.

this is why you're still bronze V(i have no clue what rank you are lmao). Every champ has combos, in Tristanas case, you stack e to 3, Rocket jump, ult mid air, get an auto off as they're flying away(thats how her ult works, you almost always get an extra auto off), they die and you rocket jump away
Last edited by Kore; Jun 5, 2016 at 08:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

you're an ADC. If you do that enough, you'll start to feed. It's not like I'm saying this with no experience under my belt. Your rocket jump isn't exactly the fastest ability and neither is your combo.

And really man, why does it have to be Bronze V? I got to Silver III 2 months before the end of the last season before I stopped playing Ranked and now I got placed in Silver V and haven't played Ranked at all.
Last edited by TyZi; Jun 10, 2016 at 01:55 AM.
My Replays
Bronze V is just an example of badness lmao, don't take it too seriously.
I sort of main ADC, and that combo is extremely useful, mainly during laning phase, it's all about situation, you dont wanna use the combo on the enemy adc versus a thresh with all his spells.
Its about using common sense, and if you do have common sense the combo will fit right into the situation. Obviously if you use this in a pre-team fight/team fight scenario shit is going down, but as I said, common sense.

Speaking of Bronze V, I'm doing a self challenge, I dropped myself to Bronze V, and I'm seeing how long it will take to get to Gold(playing pretty much only at weekends). I might post updates here
Last edited by Kore; Jun 5, 2016 at 07:11 PM.

Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
As grim said, alot of the time they want ranked accounts. IF you have rare skins though alot of the time people would buy the account but not for anywhere near 1100€

Can you tell me a price range of how much I could get?
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Bronze V is just an example of badness lmao, don't take it too seriously.
I sort of main ADC, and that combo is extremely useful, mainly during laning phase, it's all about situation, you dont wanna use the combo on the enemy adc versus a thresh with all his spells.
Its about using common sense, and if you do have common sense the combo will fit right into the situation. Obviously if you use this in a pre-team fight/team fight scenario shit is going down, but as I said, common sense.

Speaking of Bronze V, I'm doing a self challenge, I dropped myself to Bronze V, and I'm seeing how long it will take to get to Gold(playing pretty much only at weekends). I might post updates here

First time, it took less than 200 games. Second time (I was reminded I got placed in B5 and stopped Ranked at Silver V this season), took about 50 games. About 100% of those 50 games were premade with my fag friends.

Yes, that is a terrible fucking record. You'll probably do better.
My Replays