Toribash
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
I just want to say that I'm so happy to be in this clan you guys are all awesome <3
I always wanted to be in this clan :')
#bestclanever

warms my heart😄.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
*tears* happiest member we have
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Yeah im going to come to all your houses just to hung all you lovely gentleman.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yeah im going to come to all your houses just to hung all you lovely gentleman.

Sorry Zeus but I've been way too busy recently with school, family issues, my new pc, and work to give you a hug, but I could send my sister cuz all she does is lay around all day.

I've only gotten 6 1/2 hours of sleep the last two days from school work and other bullshit. I was only able to get on my computer for five minutes before I had to go to the store to buy more school shit and clothes and then got dragged into going to my sister's college that is half an hour away. Then cooking dinner and doing my homework. Hopefully this amount of irl stuff goes away or I may end up going into inactivity.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Sorry Zeus but I've been way too busy recently with school, family issues, my new pc, and work to give you a hug, but I could send my sister cuz all she does is lay around all day.

I've only gotten 6 1/2 hours of sleep the last two days from school work and other bullshit. I was only able to get on my computer for five minutes before I had to go to the store to buy more school shit and clothes and then got dragged into going to my sister's college that is half an hour away. Then cooking dinner and doing my homework. Hopefully this amount of irl stuff goes away or I may end up going into inactivity.

me too im need to get my barring's so I wont be here for a few days (in game anyway) but after I do I should be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post

same here man, i havent been ingame in a while do to work. Point is your fine my good man.
just started school again. my brother just entered the high school this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]