Toribash

Always wanted that ekko skin. Only other I'll get is headmistress and possibly guerrilla trist just cuz its a legacy

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
How much is a Acc with 1.3k Normal wins, 1100+€ worth of Skins and Champs (probably even more), made in 2013, with old and rare symbols TPA Skins etc. worth?

Its unranked .___.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
about 1100+ euros

No idk, probably as much as someone values all the skins and champs tbh, nothing matters besides Rank, Runes, Champions, Skins. Unless you're famous in which case the username itself would be worth something as well.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
about 1100+ euros

No idk, probably as much as someone values all the skins and champs tbh, nothing matters besides Rank, Runes, Champions, Skins. Unless you're famous in which case the username itself would be worth something as well.

I already asked some people and they always say. If its unranked its not worth anything. Idk where to sell that acc
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
guerilla tristana is a legacy skin? LOL i got one of those in a mystery gift. I never used it because the old splash art is just so ugly

a

aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
I already asked some people and they always say. If its unranked its not worth anything. Idk where to sell that acc

Unranked level 30 accounts that are ready to play ranked(have decent runes+16 champions) are pretty valuable. There are plenty of bronze/silver players that think they should be diamond and all they need is a "fresh start." If you were hypothetically looking to sell it im sure you could, hypothetically.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥