Toribash
Originally Posted by Sozin View Post
2 cents.

You see, after all this happened he proceeded to insult me to the point I had to get Dannyrug to come in. In which he started cussing him out too. So his behaviour is awfull.

Do you have any evidence to back that claim up?
Let Satan guide you
2 cents.

You see, after all this happened he proceeded to insult me to the point I had to get Dannyrug to come in. In which he started cussing him out too. So his behaviour is awfull.
~When you are at your lowest point, you are open to the greatest change~ Avatar Aang
Originally Posted by Sozin View Post
2 cents.

I sai NORMALLY BEHAVED and if I was threatened to give up my money id curse at you too now DROP IT
-----
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
While there are parts I agree with you on, the 5-day ban you're comparing this to, isn't a month ban. And while you argue fairness against kicking someone on their first offence, thats what we've done in the past, so suddenly making exceptions would also be unfair to those that have been removed previously.

Although, it's interesting to watch you defend him so much.

Also, the only reason Opti isn't receiving the same treatment is because I wasn't actually aware that something had happened, because I hadn't come back from my inactivity. I will however, look into that now.

well if that's the case I want to put in a vote to change the number of offences that you can carry before a kick is issued. that at the first offence you will be notified that a kick will be issued if it continues. any further confrontations will result in a kick. warnings help you learn. if you just one shot someone they don't learn shit and the scamming will continue.
Last edited by Fates; Sep 3, 2014 at 12:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I sai NORMALLY BEHAVED and if I was threatened to give up my money id curse at you too now DROP IT

Stop getting so angry. You're meant to be the head council member.

And he isn't being threatened out of his money, he willingly bet it when he agreed to the duel.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Stop getting so angry. You're meant to be the head council member.

And he isn't being threatened out of his money, he willingly bet it when he agreed to the duel.

im actually not angry at all I never get angry I use caps for emphasis instead if italics or bold sorry lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
im actually not angry at all I never get angry I use caps for emphasis instead if italics or bold sorry lol

thats weird, lol. Bold is the way to go my good sir.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Agreed, it's a shameful way to do something, and it's within our core rules. The clan comes first, individuals come second. I really have a problem with the fact that some of us are so relaxed on this point. Scamming isn't just a "mistake" it's a decision. The person scamming thinks about their actions and it just shows that they don't care if they screw other people over. I am going to stand my ground at this point. Even if the clan will keep the members in, I will not tolerate anyone who scams. So lets see, that's hosted (and apparently optimus) Do as you wish for me standing my ground at this point.
Zeus: The council previously had permission to invite, but not anymore. Could I ask the reason why?

And If we've always kicked banned members, what has changed? Why must we add exceptions?