Toribash
Originally Posted by Reaction View Post
its only 5 usd...

We don't have money and paypal either.

Yup I just realized it's merged now, because last time it was separated, $10 for toriprime and $5 for VIP.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

it is not about expensive or not. It just it is dumb to spent real money on game, i am not a zealous gamer that willingly spend my real money on game. I have better things that i can spend with my money.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
it is not about expensive or not. It just it is dumb to spent real money on game, i am not a zealous gamer that willingly spend my real money on game. I have better things that i can spend with my money.

Nike why u gotta shut my suggestion down so hard lol... I played on a minecraft server where this was a thing, I just remembered from back in the day when people used to be to buy un-bans on there. I honestly thought more poeple would agree with this, but as always people's opinions aren't open minded at all. So I guess I should've seen this coming. Thanks for the feed back though.
-----
Originally Posted by Sucy View Post
it was a serious question :v

Hotbox sadly
-----
Also Unicorn... when do you think that I will be able to make ally's list. Or will this not be possible since I have been banned for the time being.
Last edited by Dope; Aug 10, 2018 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nike why u gotta shut my suggestion down so hard lol... I played on a minecraft server where this was a thing, I just remembered from back in the day when people used to be to buy un-bans on there. I honestly thought more poeple would agree with this, but as always people's opinions aren't open minded at all. So I guess I should've seen this coming. Thanks for the feed back though.
-----

Hotbox sadly
-----
Also Unicorn... when do you think that I will be able to make ally's list. Or will this not be possible since I have been banned for the time being.

I think he didn't tried to shut your suggestion there, but this :
its only 5 usd...

Then he talk about it from his perspective.

Back then, I was used to spent my money into games stuff, but I stopped it since I went to college.

By the way, what's the reason that you got banned? Just wondering.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Nah he was talking about his suggestion on suggestion board... I trash it because it's dumb suggestion and no merit to it
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Nah he was talking about his suggestion on suggestion board... I trash it because it's dumb suggestion and no merit to it

So helping toribash make money isn't a merit. Like I said everyone on here only has a one track mind and never thinks outside the box. Who cares about what people have done, if it helps people stick around and brings in new players then I don't see how it isn't helping at all.
Because even in the real world, bribery is frowned upon.

When you can just buy your way out of a ban, you can cause lots of trouble no worries as long as you have the money.
It's not having a one track mind, it's thinking the repercussions of bribery can bring.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
So helping toribash make money isn't a merit. Like I said everyone on here only has a one track mind and never thinks outside the box. Who cares about what people have done, if it helps people stick around and brings in new players then I don't see how it isn't helping at all.

Eh, if you think that bribery to get off from a crime is out of the box idea you're dead wrong. I am all in for a suggestion that will help people to stick around, but circumventing their offense by bribery is not something i want to support.
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
Because even in the real world, bribery is frowned upon.

When you can just buy your way out of a ban, you can cause lots of trouble no worries as long as you have the money.
It's not having a one track mind, it's thinking the repercussions of bribery can bring.

it's not bribery... and no one on tb has stacks of money to just throw away.
it's not bribery... and no one on tb has stacks of money to just throw away.

Bribery
noun

the crime of giving someone money or something else of value, often illegally, to persuade that person to do something you want:
(Cambridge English Dictionary)

Your case:
paying tc/USD (the crime of giving someone money or something else of value to persuade...) for unban ( ... to do something you want)

Main point you might take it to the light : "... , often illegally, ..." often means frequently but not always the case . In this case we can also include this to bribery even though giving tc/ money here does not count as illegal thing.

I don't know other words that fit this case other than bribery
"0h no" -Trice