Ranking
rebranded accordingly
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
We only accept males
Also your kinda old for moop's van

Orko did this , I swear

But to be honest,
You gave yourself "7/10 active on the forum"
And your account is almost 3 years old
With only 8 posts ?
Whats the name of the 2009 account ?
And why did you create an other account ?

this is my main but i had some years inactive thats why i got kicked out of vibe
but i was inactive bec were my last days with my uncle and i mean now i am active
F*ck yeah bby
Hey guys, so after many years of being a RelaxAllian, I've left. The reasons should be pretty obvious, the last 2 people I played with in the clan were both old heads who came back for a random game. Most of the main players I grew into RelaxAll with are gone now. Besides that, many of the players I came to know stay in touch by playing other games. Unfortunately I do not share these interests.

Seeing as I'm somewhat known as a TK and wushu player, and most of the good TK players are in Parrot (wushu is hardly worth mentioning, barely anyone plays it properly anymore), I thought Parrot would be a good fit. Hi moop

Name: rcarey
alts: infectedpube, rectalsurgeon, noramen4u
belt: turtle
activity: ingame 7/10, forum 5/10, swag 9/10
Past clans: RelaxAll, eVo, RelaxAll, have alts in twerk and mirins for nostalgia and/or trollplay.
I have a casual relationship with most of the people in Parrot, not going to single people out.
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 6, 2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: added generic info