Toribash
well seba hasnt started (we have no music for it m8 xD)
new task for ya ppl link here a song you would like to have in the trailer. It has to be free of copy of right
Originally Posted by wowzaa3 View Post
my name is nate, im new to the game, i was interested in toribash and heard about it while watching a Zeroyalviking video on youtube, so i thought id try the game out i loved it! im italian german and polish, soccer is the best thing in the world i'm a goalie for my premier team. I was searching around for a little bit and found a room that says MAU recruit, i think, honestly i just thought the name was awesome so i figured i might as well give it as shot when i got in i thought the members there were pretty cool, now for a bit more personal info, i live in CT .and its up to you what you call me nate or nathan i personally prefer nate i heard i was getting a three day trial from Onsola and i dont make it id just like to thank him for giving me a chance. I know i didnt include everything i forgot most of it but what i remembered is in here, oh yeah and im 12, and if anyone tells me how to give you a replay ill give it

Originally Posted by wowzaa3 View Post
Hat trick hero, I got 3 goals in the second half to win the game, my team is moving onto semi's , oh and Onsola, I was wondering if I passed the three day trial?

BLASPHEMY
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
well seba hasnt started (we have no music for it m8 xD)
new task for ya ppl link here a song you would like to have in the trailer. It has to be free of copy of right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG18...CNtYiSI_5E3Gtg

lawl eki that post didnt have much, only quotes, btw if any of you is online do /jo mau
-----
and remeber to join the mau group (you can find it in my profile)
Last edited by Onsola; Sep 6, 2015 at 04:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, on the weekend. looks like i can be active for a little lol
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."