Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh stop it you.

All of you are fantastic too, which is why we're the AWESOMEST CLAN EVAHR!

Really? Nice Pammy! We Filipinos are known to be a really caring bunch. You chose right bro. Just wait till you get to meet her family. Pinoys (that's another term that we use to refer to ourselves) put family at a very high pedestal. We're very family-oriented and all that. Take my family for example. When we go out for picnics and stuff, the WHOLE CLAN comes along. That's 12 to 17 extended individual families right there. Awesome, right?

Also, if I may ask Pammy, where do you live (in the U.S)?
fl0w
I posted this anecdote on the clan's general chat thread over a month ago.
I think it would be alright to post it again on this thread.

Well, here's an unsolicited story about one of my experiences with headphones:
One time, I borrowed a pair of headphones from a friend taking electronics and communications engineering in university. My earphones were busted at the time, so I needed something to blast my eardrums with while I was getting them fixed.

Once I got home after going to the park in order to meet my friend and subsequently borrow her headphones, I plugged her headphones into my iPhone and started my favorite playlist, expecting lots of creamy bass and crisp treble tones. What I got was ... nothing. Complete and utter silence.

This is a bit odd, I thought at the time. Headphones as expensive as these (I won't divuldge the brand, but here's a clue: it rhymes with beets) don't normally ... well, dick out like this. Hmm, I must've turned the volume off beforehand. No bother, I'll just fiddle with this button over here and ...... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Why did I scream? Well, as I was leisurely fiddling with my phone's volume button, a loud, piercing explosion came out of the headphones followed by a sexy female voice saying "I want to have your babies, Timee" and a few sexual "uh uh uh". All of this auditory debauchery was capped off by the female voice screaming "Timee, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, Timee. Aah! Aah! I'm cumming Timee!!! Oh yeah!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ... Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... That felt good. *sound of lips smacking*".

As it turns out, I got trolled (I didn't know if I should feel angry, happy, or horny). I don't really know how, but my friend was able to sort of "implant" that really shocking yet weirdly erotic sound clip that she had recorded herself into her headphones and, after some tinkering, make it so that the clip would play everytime you plug the headphones into a phone.

At the end of the day... she got me good. In hindsight, the devilish smile plastered on her pretty face after she had handed me her headphones at the park should have REALLY tipped me off.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by firefox20 View Post
Hey i would like to apply for oblv because it seems you guys have alot of good people in the clan. now i woulden't consider myself a pro but i can do the job

Name: Jake
Mods good in: Akido,Judo
Skill: Good
Good For:kicking,running

We don't care about your skill. We don't care what your abilities are. We don't care about what mods you're good at. Try reading the application template before posting something as useless at this.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Today was my last day of school, so I celebrated by having a doctor who finalathon. Hehe little made up word XD
Anyways, what is a finalathon you may ask?
It's where I watch every finale of doctor who. I'm kinda exploding in awesomeness right now.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Sounds pretty awesome. She seems to be a lot more intelligent then myself, so I think this will be quite the experience. I may post a picture up once one comes available and or I can get a good phone to upload it.

Also, I live in Kentucky. Great Lakes area. Pretty bland life. The girl I mentioned is actually going to be going to one of the countries best boarding schools in MA next year, so seeing her often will be tough. She lives less than 30 minutes away from me currently.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

I'm pretty sure we already have someone working on a clan video, but I could be wrong.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman