Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
Hello everyone, my name is sledgren. I am here to apply for team aikido.

First off let me say, aikido is one of my favourite mods. I currently have a rank of 6574 in aikido. Aikido requires the perfect amount of offense, defense, and controlling the small space inside the dojo. I have spent hours playing this mod attempting to master it. I feel I have gotten my aikido skill up pretty high. But now how high I want it to be. That's why I am applying for team aikido. To play with experienced aikido players, and learn even more about the mod. Also to recieve feedback on my replays. And lastly to perfect throws.

Now a little about myself. I live in a busy town in Canada. I am currently enjoying my summer vacation. My favourite things to do are golf and longboard in the summer. And in the winter, snowboard.
GMT -5

Thanks for reading,

sledgren

throw replay was almost good if you were not going for torso / low grabs / starting with shovel
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
oh ok thanks snake, so throws holding the opponents hands or higher up are better?

they are more fair if i can say so, and require more precision.

just check video in my sig,
tell me about aikido
yeah haha I watched it a while back I tried to make replays like it :P guess I didn't notice all the throws and take downs are hand-to-hand. Anyway, great video.
My name is Yaum, I want to join this because i love aikido, as simple as that, but I know you guys won't accept just that so here we go, i love how two toris try to survive in such a small dojo, and how you can beat your opponent in a lot of way, either by points, dm, or dq, and how the pros lock their opponent up and dq them inside the dojo, it's trickery too, with the grab and ungrabs, and when people do saves and turn the game around, that always gets me hyped. If I'm able to join this clan, I'd be able to share my knowledge, and I know I'll learn a lot here about aikido and tb in general. my gmt is -/+4. I'm also applying for a TABD org. is that a problem?
Edit: I got in TABD org. Is that sort of a problem?
Attached Files
hah to 2.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
hah to.rpl (43.8 KB, 2 views)
sadasd.rpl (43.9 KB, 3 views)
sweet to.rpl (46.3 KB, 3 views)
tosds.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
tosdsasdfas.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
wowow.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Yaum; Jul 30, 2014 at 04:03 AM.
too stiff, contracted wrists, arms up same time, couple of turnovers

generally meh
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
My name is Yaum, I want to join this because i love aikido, as simple as that, but I know you guys won't accept just that so here we go, i love how two toris try to survive in such a small dojo, and how you can beat your opponent in a lot of way, either by points, dm, or dq, and how the pros lock their opponent up and dq them inside the dojo, it's trickery too, with the grab and ungrabs, and when people do saves and turn the game around, that always gets me hyped. If I'm able to join this clan, I'd be able to share my knowledge, and I know I'll learn a lot here about aikido and tb in general. my gmt is -/+4. I'm also applying for a TABD org. is that a problem?
Edit: I got in TABD org. Is that sort of a problem?

Edit: not in TABD org.
And ok, I'll train more and apply again when I get better. Cya
Snakes right...meh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu