Toribash
Runescape, one of the most famous browser MMORPG on the internet. Me and Ulti are subscribed members.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Yeah Brad is a member too. Did you log on to get your 350k xp yet? I got to 61 crafting and 53 thieving with it. MUCHOS GRACIAS JAGEX!!!!
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I did it yesterday. Got 60 str, 55 hp and 60 wc.
Gotta love Jagex ♥

Meet me at world 85, at the ge.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Jagex sucks, RS sucks, everything sucks.

Indeed Spiderguy.... Indeed
Life is getting boring, i wonder what the afterlife would be.... Flying around, haunting people, getting AWESOME VENGEANCE? :3
Baibai world xD
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
HLM, sorry didn't get your message til just now. Haven't been on the comp much lately. I think I'm about to stop playing for a while. Idk. If I do, I'll make Poppo361 leader before I go.I'm just getting bored of everything :P. And yes, Jagex does suck.
Last edited by poppo361; Sep 2, 2012 at 06:57 PM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
never heard of jagex and never played RS...only play toribash and minecraft because i am poor and dont like to learn stuff
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Guys im downloading tf2 for once I hope it works but i have to wait 11 hours it said :/
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!