Toribash
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
okay I showed this to ishi yesterday and then got mildly curious

this isn't post-apocalyptic (for anyone who has actually watched Gokukokukokukoku no Brindleholder) or anything, right? it's just school harem with magic chicks?

I'm basically wondering if I should bother trying an anime out merely on the lure of a smug-looking white haired girl. it worked really well with Jormungand but I don't know if my luck will work out twice in a row

Damn that opening makes me want to watch the anime.
Looks interesting with those actions on the opening.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post

Damn nice.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Brynhildr is fucking dark ;_; I was expecting something a little dark cause of the op, but shit that was way darker than I was expecting. I have to drop it, too much foreshadow for super depressing plot developments.

Why can't there be a super happy fun shounen version so I can enjoy the characters without the drama ;_;
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Watching Sidonia, that reveal at the end of ep 9 holyshit.

Brynhildr sure is foreshadowed as fuck, but I can't imagine bad ending will happen. Did you drop at the latest episode?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Finished
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

Wasn't overly great but it was decent to watch.

Huh only 11 episodes? That didn't feel like much of an end to me.

Great premise and great setting, good characters, quite promising.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Brynhildr sure is foreshadowed as fuck, but I can't imagine bad ending will happen. Did you drop at the latest episode?

Second episode. I just started it out of interest in the op, and I totally didn't expect what happened to Kanade, and it kind of made me feel sick. The unease it gives me isn't a pleasant feeling, so I'm stopping before I get too emotionally involved. Nosebleeds are the number one sign of impending death in everything that isn't ecchi.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games