Toribash
I don't have it, but from what I hear it's really good. If you have some extra cash lying around and want something to spend it on, I doubt it's a bad buy, but I'd wait for the price to drop a little just because I'm a frugal bastard. I could ask around at school for you and get a little census going if you want :P
-----
Oh yeah, I quit cigarettes by the way.
WITHDRAWALS FTW
Last edited by Sarutobi; Nov 28, 2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Congrats, Saru...I guess.
So... yesh.
I'm doing alright so far...except with Humper's attitude being crap and him colsing the Vid thread and the art thread. :/

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

Hm not much talking go on around here.

I'm almost custom belt now anyways, will probably get it when i'm off school and have more time to play.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
You should get black ops 2 if you haven't already
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Yeah, I actually did ask around about Black Ops 2, like I said I would, and everyone said it was really good. Granted, I still can't judge it for myself, but about 30 people I asked liked it and no one said they didn't, so I'd go for it.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Well merry chrismass everybody!! I would send you all some presents but i'm too poor at the momment Hope you all got what you wanted anyways .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09