Toribash
JOHN!
YOU APPLIED?!
Y U NO TELL ME THIS.
OMG, NOW WE NEED LIQUID TO GET HIS ASS HERE AND APPLY AGAIN.
Then this clan would be complete. Yes from me~
Oh btw, you're referenced from me always. :3
Fuck.
T-thank you Fwuffy ^~^"a

sorry about not telling you...

And what?....«O.O»
Illegaly Changed my name To ToLazyToName
Buh Bye (love you)
In-game name?ckilla12

What are you doing with that rope?i do not have a rope

There are two dead fish in your hands, how did they die, and why are they there?shit i do not no

Do you have any references from any member of this clan or from any notable people, and if so, who are they? ommm fluffkat

What is Pandora? radio

Who is Pandora? she a girl

What clans have you been in previously?DeadAngel

Have you ever been banned or infracted? No
Attached Files
a lil fun ckilla.rpl (35.9 KB, 4 views)
awsome ckilla decap.rpl (22.1 KB, 4 views)
awsome bitches ckilla12.rpl (47.0 KB, 4 views)
No.
Very unimpressive application and has applied to countless clans in the past few hours.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
In-game name?Xyno

What are you doing with that rope? I Use it to save my friend in danger.

There are two dead fish in your hands, how did they die, and why are they there? They died because ive saved they by a murderess shark.

Do you have any references from any member of this clan or from any notable people, and if so, who are they? So i know fluffykat and i think he know me so ive beated him 1 times in my life...

What is Pandora? Pandora is a Toribash Clan

Who is Pandora? Pandora is a Greek Godness i know it beacause ive played God of War I II III so Pandora have a vase and the Pandora's Vase have some Magic Powers!!! And Kratos used it to kill Ares ( The God Of War ).

What clans have you been in previously? yakuza - Dj - X - TheWolfes (LurkingWolfes)

Have you ever been banned or infracted? Yes im banned for a Big Scam And my old account's name is BlackJack and now im trying to not scam anyone... So in this account (Xymo) ive infracted a "Don't Post Here" when ive tried to enter in Kicks

Would you like to declare an expression of a longing to be included within the congregation of many individuals in a desire to converse, said congregation identified sometimes as a whole as plural bamboo subsisting mammalians noted for their monochromatic colors and cuteness? No thanks....

Is there anything crucial that you would like us to know about you? So yeah my name is Martha and im 17, i was borned in Russia but now i live in Italy... Im lesbian ( no sexism please ) so sorry guys but my Windows 7 don't work very well and i can't save replay's...
-----
*Xymo
-----
And guy i was lefted from TheWolfes but my name not changed... so my name is [TheWolfes]Xymo
Last edited by Xymo; Oct 3, 2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
Both are a no from me.
They're both annoying, idiotic people with no education.

You talking about me?
GRAPHIC DESIGNER