Toribash
Clarity on Karthus is like admitting you don't know how to use a spoon to put food in your mouth, and having someone else do it for you.

l2last hit with his passive, and take something like ignite or teleport to go with flash.

Also, new champion is going to be tanky dps with 2 stuns. Riot fucking sucks butt.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Clarity on Karthus is like admitting you don't know how to use a spoon to put food in your mouth, and having someone else do it for you.

l2last hit with his passive, and take something like ignite or teleport to go with flash.

Also, new champion is going to be tanky dps with 2 stuns. Riot fucking sucks butt.

Yeah, new champion looks like a huge meta blowjob. AOE ULTIMATE, STUNS, TANKY DPS, MOBILITY, SHIELDS WOAHHHHHHHHH

That aside, yay AP cow nerfs.
Clarity is a terrible spell at any level play once you hit 30. It means you can't preserve mana, and when you use it on an ap caster it means you're pushing the lane (why else would oyu be going out of mana so quickly)

Anyways, my feelings about Clarity are expressed in what Stonewall said

Originally Posted by stonewall008
Clarity – I noticed no higher elo players use this spell and it was just weaker players.
They weren’t only weak players by numbers – they showed lack of ability in
game. Even with clarity and even with mana regeneration items they would be out
of mana quickly usually spamming abilities and pushing lanes or failing
harassment. These players would easily be crushed in lanes unless being
babysat. Truly this is the spell for noobs.

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
depends on how u play really

also a buttload of champs gona get nerfed and cog maw is getting some kind of upgrade as yorick is getting some buffs to go with abilitys

and since everyone bitched about ww, its hungering strike will hit champs like a butterfly on the next patch
That was like my third match with Karthus, and it suggested it in mobafire so I used it. I don't use clarity except for a few champions like Malphite and Anivia.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post

also a buttload of champs gona get nerfed and cog maw is getting some kind of upgrade as yorick is getting some buffs to go with abilitys

and since everyone bitched about ww, its hungering strike will hit champs like a butterfly on the next patch

The damage is not getting nerfed. Only the amount he gets healed from it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post

Oh thanks we can't read patch notes at all

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
That was like my third match with Karthus, and it suggested it in mobafire so I used it. I don't use clarity except for a few champions like Malphite and Anivia.

Don't use mobafire
ever.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I've been using flash-clarity for laneing fiddlesticks, because I'm still getting used to him. It usually works out okay because of how fucking brutal fiddlestick's harass is. I'm tempted to say it's stronger than kennen/urgot, if it's done properly.

Anyway, I'll probably drop clarity for ignite/teleport once I get more accustomed to laning with fiddle.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]