Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application for a tester

I would like to become a tester, i realise that i am in basically the same time zone fireless but it would mean a great deal to me
I want say what Fireless said, thats up to him to tell you. =P

Thats something we will have to think about when you try some new mods. King is a tester as I know he is skilled in mods other than judo.
Its something to think about in future maybe, we will see what happens. If you want to discuss it PM me please.
Come on guys, I thought someone would jump at the chance of being more involved in the running of the clan. ;)
I have no right to tell you what to do, but I agree with the point David is trying to make. I've seen current Hybrid members play. Your all active, which is good. Although, the only mod I see you play is judo; which you're good at. Nothing wrong with that, he can't stop you from playing judo but there's lots of clans out there that excel in a range of mods, yet many with a very small variety. If you replaced your favourite mod, judo, with something like Taekkyon or Kickbox, it wouldn't be so bad. If y'keep playing non-stop judo until your a high belt, it's gonna hit you hard and you're not going to have much experience. Also, participating in tournaments is great, even better if you win.. but there aren't Judo tournaments every day, you need to try something new.