Toribash
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
You're all a bunch of fgts.

*Summons my mighty demon phallus
Prepare for an anal prolapse.

Yesterday was a great day , i was yesterday in a mexican food restaurant , and you could bake your food on the tables , i was with 14 people at 3 tables ( my dad was celebrating his birthday) , okay , thats not bad part , the bad part is that i got KO'ed of no air , we sitted with 3 tables , and 2 of them had a kind of barbeque where you can bake your food on , so they putted bot of them on , it got really hot inside , no air , all windows got closed , i was feeling weird , i got KO'ed , i had to go outside to get some air , also cola because my sugar was verry low , i looked verry white , like michael jackson . The food was good , but they don't have a damn airconditioning ...
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
looked verry white , like michael jackson .The food was good , but they don't have a damn airconditioning ...

really? White like Michael Jackson? I suppose it's creative at least.
h
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Yesterday was a great day , i was yesterday in a mexican food restaurant , and you could bake your food on the tables , i was with 14 people at 3 tables ( my dad was celebrating his birthday) , okay , thats not bad part , the bad part is that i got KO'ed of no air , we sitted with 3 tables , and 2 of them had a kind of barbeque where you can bake your food on , so they putted bot of them on , it got really hot inside , no air , all windows got closed , i was feeling weird , i got KO'ed , i had to go outside to get some air , also cola because my sugar was verry low , i looked verry white , like michael jackson . The food was good , but they don't have a damn airconditioning ...

Great day >

gets knocked out due to lack of oxygen

i wonder how your bad days are.
Last edited by fudgiebalz; Mar 9, 2014 at 12:00 PM. Reason: morti get out of there
alright guy