Toribash
At the moment, the clan is mostly dead. Might take time for your apps to get Noticed
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Hi Im Arkin also known as Arkin20 in game ive played Toribash for 2 years and 9 months I live in a small country in southeast Asia called Philippines Im a 5th dan black belt. Ive made my very first head texture(just /dl and /lp me) I earn small amount of tc a day My previous clans where Nightshade, Flame, Enforce , Team 7. I play competititve mods such as Aikido,ABD(Aikido Big Dojo )and wushu I also know how to spar. I never spend money in this game but i earned 20k plus of tc's by buying and selling items My gmt(game time ) is 8.

Why Choose Me
Well Im active everyday and I can offer my skill, Knowledge and hard work to help this clan. I can support financially if i could.

More about me
I wear glasses and i broke 3 glasses I know a couple of tricks in pen spinning.
Im the youngest in my family and Im shy to tell this but Im 12 years old
I was born in May 20 2005. I never won a shia token and never won an etourney. I mostly ping in matches because i have a faulty internet connection.

this is re-application btw
:^D
i would like to apply for AS because im hoping to get better

Belt: Black Belt

Country And State: Indiana, USA

i like the color blue
and also i think this groups is awesome cuz trestet is in here
Hello Im Zach Aedam also known as (Aedam) ingame.. My main was fazecookie that im being inactive for a period of time and i now forgot the password.. So i live in Philippines gmt +8 and have been tested by Zwar and says that i got a good level .. I started playing dis game since 3 years..im currently green belt and im also good in sparring/parkour and aikido and i also starting to learn tricks now so i can make some good replays.. in my free time i play many games like, CSGO currently main rank (master guardian elite), COMPANY OF HEROES 2, MOUNT AND BLADE and all strategy games.. when I outside i prefer playing guitar and basketball with my cousins when im bored..
I will always be active from now on for the sake of dis 2nd account..
I know dis is a short app but this is the best i can be
#sorryforbadenglish