Toribash
me too
i will be the greatest tori SOMEDAY becuse I AM AHM
and then I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN muahahahahha 'X)
Originally Posted by Nuramon View Post
lol
i have lost more than 50% of my games too O.o
but thats cause i look at forum while i am playing so i don't concentrate on the game... xD

unless i can find people i know, that are worth playing, i usually dont play any Games in toribash, so i usually stay around a 54% win ratio =) it usually gets to about 60, when i am only trying to get belt rank, But when i stop "grinding" and go back to my usual routine, it lowers back to about 54%
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What did I say? No more off topic got damnit.

Originally Posted by blaj View Post
stfu all this offtopic this is for "may i join" posts only
any other posts will be deleted from now on and if someone who wants to join posts shitty off topic in this post he may not join. members receive claninfractions if they spam this topic.
kthxbye
and fogle: if you reply to this post you have to use the ava i made

thanks.. now I gotta go through the thread and find all off topic posts to spread my love (claninfractions)
Last edited by blaj; Jan 5, 2009 at 10:38 PM.

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
lol, ok, soz blaj, lets let them off, since i participated in this off topic Joruney =( lol. But let this be a warning, Blaj will lay down the law, and it will hurt... BAD

PS: this is my fav song
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=sD8PMjMjOPE&feature
Last edited by blaj; Jan 6, 2009 at 01:17 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
k sry this is last off topic of me
fogle: i hate this damn song >.<

User was Clan-Infracted. (silly spam)
Last edited by blaj; Jan 6, 2009 at 03:19 PM.
When something says "silly" its blaj, So, sorry that you were infracted nuramon =P.

OK HERES THE PART THATS ON TOPIC:

Testing for new members,
If you find someone who is really good, and has a good attitude, tell them they should apply, But make sure that they know they may not get in, Now, no more posts in here guyz, if u want to reply to this post, Post in another thread,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt:Blue(i have alternate accounts the other one only got hack and its a black belt
Playing since:This account + the black belt = 1 year
Mods you are good at:Wushu,Taekkyon and Judo
Why do you want to join woor:I have no clan and always wanted to join forces with woor with fogle and ahm and all the members
Why would we want you?:For safe keepings or something to do ill do my best and follow all your rules
Do you have msn/icq/irc?: I have irc but i dont use it much
Anything else to say?: The black belt account is me chezda3rd you problely now me fogle

Note: I am a Co-leader of and old clan that a left
Last edited by Jan_miguel; Jan 22, 2009 at 11:34 AM.
we rejected you when u were Chezdard..... please post some nice replays, we will consider you at that time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]