Toribash
GUYS I FINALLY DID IT I MADE IT TO A MILL \o/
also i think the event will be today
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
So I think I'm going to create a flame. I feel like I'm murdering my TC by doing so. any thoughts? Also we need to post here more. I know we do a lot of talking in Skype but if we ever want to be official we nee to be more active here on the forums.
Tree
Alrighty, two things to say.

First being that Tree, has decided to leave the clan. He got frustrated that Pimp and I told him his flame didn't look good and quit. We should all wish him a happy future, and a farewell.

Second thing!
I am the event planner for the clan!
Considering this event was a total flop, I will be carrying out all the future event plans.
This upcoming Friday at 6:00pm eastern (GMT -5:00) A clan tourney will be held.
The time/date is flexible so if that does not work for you, shoot me a pm, and changes will be made. Whatever works best for the majority of the members will be the set time.

In the future, I will also be hosting a Halloween event where you will all get "candy"
I am also hoping to host a secret Santa for Christmas/Hanukkah ect...
However, that if for the future... Lets just focus on the event next week!
PM ME FOR CHANGES!
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
I would like to say something. I had accidentally quit the clan about 10 minutes before the whole flame thing started. I thought it might be funny if I pretended to I quit over the flame, but I guess i was wrong.
Tree
Oh, well hopefully you can come back tree because ily. But if he is gone for good, we should probably promote someone to the rank he used to have. We also kinda need to update the OPDSC because it has said "work in progress" for a long time. And if that event is tonight, I can't make it. I can usually only go in-game on weekends.

That's 9 in the morning on Saturday for me, I should make it if I don't sleep in
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Hey everyone. I want to know why yall don't believe me that it was a joke. I'm not sure about everyone, but both Qubic and Pimp said they don't believe me. I just wanted to know why :/
Tree
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Hey everyone. I want to know why yall don't believe me that it was a joke. I'm not sure about everyone, but both Qubic and Pimp said they don't believe me. I just wanted to know why :/

I just came to look at this thread for shits and giggles, but yeah just never do anything fun around Qubic, it's super easy to not get yelled at or kicked that way. <3
I think I might be retired.
Qubic was the one defending me. Mostly Canada and Pimp that blew up at me. Also, Pimp, 10 minutes was a rough estimate
Tree