Toribash
Sometimes I have the weirdest thoughts as I go to sleep...

...like that time when I decided to do a mental argument with myself regarding what I should do with my lovelife.

I was like "Dude, you should make a move! You're graduating, you might not get a chance to see her again next year." But then I said to myself "She knows that I like her. I doubt if she's going to appreciate it if I attempt to get close with her." Then I realized what I said was painfully accurate, but then I said "Oh come on, man! Do you even have a connection with her?" "Well, I think so. That was back in 7th grade though, so I highly doubt if she remembers."

The argument went on for a bit, but eventually I fell asleep.
Heart of Gold
I always have strange thoughts.
I once woke up and questioned myself how social media wouldve influenced hitler if he tried to get to power in the 21st century.
I'm still wondering.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Well.. that's a good question. But the more interesting question is how (and for what) the current leaders of this world use social media and stuff. Media at all is a dangerous thing from my point of view.
Welcome Back to 5 Things that Tea loves.

i love Doodles
i love Poop
i love Food

That was Todays Post of 5 Things that Tea loves
Pidda's spirit animal
What kind of revolution? The "we finally want 2v2 multiplayer and we don't give a shit about lag"-revolution or the "I have no idea what we are fighting for"-revolution?