Toribash
What the hell has gotten into this thread,now your treating this upstarts like there worthless. Just beacuse your older doesn't mean you have to be a complete asshole when coming to recruitment threads that's just saying that you don't have respect on what they accomplished,how there playing, what strategies are they using, and so on, the point is that you give them some motivation and some time and Link chill out dude don't stoop to there level that's what they want you to think just ignore it and be on your way.

this goes out to both the people who are applying and to the members of [e] don't act like a fool be cool.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I'm going to stop this argument right here. If you have an issue, take it up in a new thread so we can all discuss it without spamming this recruitment thread. I do have to agree that at times people are being a little bit harsh. I just don't have time to deal... all the time. I need my co-leader to help me out a little bit more. I have this board to moderate, the private board and 5 other boards and 7 sub-boards that need my constant attention as well. Give me a break here.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I'll leave the rule for now. Who were you referring to? There's another guy that is really irritating... who spams my inbox. Ugh. Was it him?

Stop fucking spamming the recruitment thread.

Depends on who we're talking about. I recruited iKiller69.
Back on top
No, you shouldn't have. He is a very bad little boy. Raged pretty badly over me not "training" him yesterday. Twilight, change that please.

bgjames, I wouldn't continue to do that :O. I am rarely angry, but I have my ways when I am...
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Let's make sure everyone knows: don't recruit people based on their skill, recruit people based on who they are and how they act
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[2:40] Henry The Ginger: Let's hope we don't get fucks like them again
[2:40] aguyyoudontknow: Oh we will. Either that, or horrific feeders like our yasuo from the game before that. Or maybe an afk
[2:41] Henry The Ginger: Welp. That's league for you
Hi my name is Hugo but my ingame name is DrKXD or Drk for short, and im looking for a new clan i was in the clan Fight Club I was there for a bit until all they started to care about was warring and i didn't like that i wanted to join a clan that was more like a family than just a clan that wars and i have freinds in this clan and they said they really liked it and it wasn't just a warring clan, i am a second dan black i made this account this year in january but i have been playing the game since 2011, Im more of a replay make than a multiplayer kind of guy although i do still play online sometimes i am football player thats what we call it in england and also a sprinter and i play this for fun, my favourite mods are mushu Aikido big dojo and xspar, so hope you like it.

Yes, I did turn it off and back on agian!
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
Hi my name is Hugo but my ingame name is DrKXD or Drk for short, and im looking for a new clan i was in the clan Fight Club I was there for a bit until all they started to care about was warring and i didn't like that i wanted to join a clan that was more like a family than just a clan that wars and i have freinds in this clan and they said they really liked it and it wasn't just a warring clan, i am a second dan black i made this account this year in january but i have been playing the game since 2011, Im more of a replay make than a multiplayer kind of guy although i do still play online sometimes i am football player thats what we call it in england and also a sprinter and i play this for fun, my favourite mods are mushu Aikido big dojo and xspar, so hope you like it.

Couple grammar mistakes.Im your friend you are funny and have a good sence of humor Yes
U seem pretty nice drkxd. Nice app as well even though there are some grammar mistakes I*

I say yes :P
Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post

You must have older accounts please give names. Then i will hopefully know who you are.
Back on top