Ranking
@SJ: i cant poste my pose so can u make me one?just a simple stand??
@Kaka:dats a good idea guy,now i try to donate 100-200tc every week or 50tc every day if i can!
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
@SJ: i cant poste my pose so can u make me one?just a simple stand??
@Kaka:dats a good idea guy,now i try to donate 100-200tc every week or 50tc every day if i can!

Yeay , i donated now 220 tc , i got that tc in 2days just be winning and also yesterday or today somebody buyed a markt item from 50 tc
Also 1 tip : if you wanna get tc fast , play the best mod you can in public ( aikido,wushu,judo,...) and if you win 10 times you have 100 tc , so yeh , actualy if you try your best you can donate it every day , but only do it if you earn a lot .Also we have 7 days a week so if we could donate in total 1000 each day we have 7000 a week , and then next week we can have 20k to be official ;)
Originally Posted by Pyblus View Post
Sorry guys for the inactivity,you know it's holiday and I'm a little busy xDDD

Btw, ailo asked me to join the clan,he is a nice player we could give him a test to enter

hey bro .. no problem! yeah ur the co leader just invite him and put him on the "trail membership".. he will be tested( activity in game and forum; behavior;skill)for 3 weeks than we make a decision... and if he can stay he will get a new member! ;-) okay? or should i invite him? let me know bra!
-----
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Yeay , i donated now 220 tc , i got that tc in 2days just be winning and also yesterday or today somebody buyed a markt item from 50 tc
Also 1 tip : if you wanna get tc fast , play the best mod you can in public ( aikido,wushu,judo,...) and if you win 10 times you have 100 tc , so yeh , actualy if you try your best you can donate it every day , but only do it if you earn a lot .Also we have 7 days a week so if we could donate in total 1000 each day we have 7000 a week , and then next week we can have 20k to be official ;)

<3<3<3 KAKA ur awesome! thank u for ur donation! today i wasn´t able to connect. but i hope to see u soon in game... and have some nice fights and conversation! ;-) mate ur welcome as ally and as friend!
-----
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
What has been happening guys I need to know since I have been inactive.

hey mate! gman did an global betting room in the last couple of days so we( actually it was he..----thanks gman----) made a good profit and donate it to the bank, so we have more than 10k now in bank!

Sj doing a member picture for the clanwall.. and he is doing a great job! ;-)

we also want to make a new clan vid.. sj knows a guy ho could do it for free.. awesome.. we now need really good replays..

xxedgexx joined the clan again...

and we want to become offical and we try to donate a bit tc to the bank so we could get the amount of mony, and also the activity, to become offical!

i hope it works!
-----
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Guys! I still need some poses for the member pic come on!

sj i sent it tomorrow.. k? sorry wasn´t able to connect today..
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 3, 2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
some replays i did when i had no internet / had nothing to do :S

-----
Btw darker just send a replay and i'm fine

-----
sure mobin i just need the pose i can have max 4/5 ppl in it and you need to be in it mobin!
Attached Files
little bloody shit [Flip].rpl (73.8 KB, 6 views)
decape punsh [Flip].rpl (63.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jul 4, 2013 at 03:07 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
here are some replays.. one with a pose and another one in wich i train realistik spin and kicks.. but i think it isnt that realistik.. heheh so enjoi my spins! ;-)
-----
some replays i did when i had no internet / had nothing to do :S

-----
Btw darker just send a replay and i'm fine

-----
sure mobin i just need the pose i can have max 4/5 ppl in it and you need to be in it mobin!

nice replay´s bro! ;-)
Attached Files
some kcks! ;-) .rpl (62.4 KB, 7 views)
pose 1.rpl (29.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 4, 2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
here is a preview of our member pic i'm working on

WOW! nice.. looking forward to se the finished one! hell yeah this will be look awesome!