Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I've invited desiderius. He's 10th Dan. Not so forum active but great ingame player and active ingame. He can help greatly in clan wars
Hello all.
My real life name is Desiderius just like my nickname, my friends call me Desi.
My gmt is +2 I am from Romania but I'm not of romanian origins.
Preferd mods: aikido > abd > mma > ninjutsu > and the rest.
Hobby's: toribash, other games, hanging out with friends, watching grass grow, doing stuff, having stuff
If you wanna know more stuff about me for some reason then feel free to pm me.
Last edited by Desiderius; Jun 10, 2013 at 03:00 AM.
hello, i wanted to join so here's the application:

Note: You must be at least Brown belt to enter
Name: Teastrike (real is: nirvan)
Belt:orange, note, I'm on a new account, my old account is zeneto and i was a black belt on it, i don't remember for how long i am gone but i made a new account because i wanted to start from scratch and i forgot my password.
if you don't believe me you can check zeneto's profile or test me, i just joined yesterday so i don't have any replays ( i joined a few days ago but i started playing yesterday)
Country and timezone: GMT+ 03:30
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):
ingame 5:10 (for now)
forum: 7:10
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): on my previous account, zone, zero and iCoF (one of the reasons i wanted to start from new is because i clan hopped a few times and i didn't want to do that again :P)
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): mostly anything but wushu.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can be a loyal member, even though i hopped a few times in my last account, i am active on the forums since i can use my tablet to get on and well, erm.. well to be honest i suck at video making, art, etc. so i dont think i have much to give .
Did anyone refer you here?: Nope, i was looking through the clan list and i was interested so i gave it a visit and i decided to apply

thanks for your time
can't sleep. welcome to the clan Desiderius! is that really your real name? sounds really cool

teastrike: sorry but we're invite only atm. feel free to reapply when the recruitment thread reopens.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Well lol Nevra. I just left the house again xD you should have told us you couldn't sleep a minute ago and we could have clan warred someone.
Guys in 7 minutes Man On Fire Films is doing a live stream, this is the perfect opportunity to show off the clan!! it's called Piworocks's server I think... All of his clan members are there and say he is doing it.
-----
Sorry guys I was wrong, server called ismoff password iwanttoplay
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Jun 10, 2013 at 04:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump