Toribash
ConCon, I remember that you made DxB's clan vid.
Good ol' times.
Also I say no to LLDN, he was a clan hopper with a pretty shitty attitude.
He joined Knotz (or DxB, I can't remember) while it was new, then he quit because he thought we were going nowhere and clanhopped a few clans too.
Ow! Well...I don't know about LLDN...he should have reviewed the app first when they told him, like ConCon did and corrected.
I remain neutral.
State your previous clan and the reason why you left them.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Hello, I am Fivah and I was sent an invitation by BoingBoing, but I felt like an application would be better to allow you to know some information about me.
My name is Declan James Rielly, i'm from Scotland(Making my GMT -0). I eat haggis and wear kilts and shit. I'm 17 and have a hot girlfriend with blonde hair and big boobies and a nice ass.
I'm currently at college doing an NPA in Building Crafts but start training in the british army in February.
Here is a low quality, shitty picture of the man himself(which can also be found in the Show Yourself thread):

dat spoiler

I have been a part of toribash since early 2008, and have done many things for the community over the years. I have been a local moderator of many boards. I'm also a market squad moderator and trial gamemaster.

I don't save many replays, but here's a few. If you want to question my skill ingame feel free to find me in there, I generally float around the public wushu and aikido rooms.
If you want to know anything else, just ask.

SHAZZAM
Last edited by Fivah; Nov 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM.
Back for good.
Well, I have reviewed your application, I am glad you did a free form text about yourself so other members can know more about you.
I would clearly accept your application, but there is a small bit you are missing, if you miss it, you are gonna miss the fun part of the application
So please, review the first page and follow the hints.
HINT: 12th rule.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Lol, well, as everyone else will agree, sending invite.

Awesome, to celebrate I have created an irc channel. #kz
Back for good.
Good! I will update those details into the clan info page, thanks!
Also, welcome!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]