Toribash
yeah its exactly what slip says... so if any one gets to join ill tell the person that simple righ? =/
and not by bugging me about it.
Originally Posted by guinomu View Post
man just dont understand y u said i donnu play and accepted a person who played lees then me

Its not about the playing. Noo, you misunderstood that. Its about the personality. And we came back to invite only because we want to get to know the new members before we accept new ones.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Alright, so I was talking to someone who wanted to join HUNG today, and he seemed like a pretty good guy. EvgenG, was his name.
We had a fairly in-depth conversation about the joining process, and he seemed relaxed and not overly forceful about getting me to let him in. He was polite, asked questions and took the answers in stride, and he was never abrassive about any of it.

He showed promise in playing ability, he did use a stock ( maybe Wiki) move the first time, but when I told him that he should start to move away from those moves, he improvised and did fairly well. He would require minor instruction in order to become a "HUNG-Caliber" wushu player, but no more than I did.

If you guys see him around, check him out. I thought he was a good guy; even if we aren't actively seeking members right now, he'd be good to keep in mind for later.

~Hollow~
dis is da only thread i got to post, i'll say slowly and without abreviations as slip dislike it: I received a PM______________Sent by Visnus______________With the Subject join___________________I posted to know if_________________I was in_________________or i was out___________or if was mistake. Clear?
...guinomu. i think you very propperly, quickly and steadily made a brick wall were your only chance was to enter this clan. or at least thats what i think.
you made like 3 threads in our forum... not very subtle or careful of you

you dont seem to take the time to decipher any messages that any of my clanmates writes you (which is considerably easy, but only if you ask me).

...look up the words you dont understand. ask a friend that actually understands the engish language or just give up...

ps. maybe i'm exaggerating... but i dont give a rats ass. this is about letting you know how i feel about you ever entering this clan. and to make this more then only insinuation. i dont want you in this clan (and i think i wont change my mind within the next month)

pps.various clanmates of mine have tried to subtly and politely tell you how we like to e approached. and you seemed to ignore them. so now i dont feel like treating you too nicely... i may be inpolite, but i think i have good reasons
Last edited by iznogood; Mar 22, 2009 at 02:09 AM. Reason: ...second thoughts...
no guinomu i dont know how you got your own pm in to your mailbox but that is a pm from you to me

and now you will be ignored ...
Arguing on the internet is like participating in the special olympics, even if you win youre still a retard. xD