Toribash
Skull, logic =\= me

Aaaalso, whatever you want, you can ask me. I'd be glad to do it. Don't falsely accuse me of actions I haven't committed.
Last edited by poppo361; Feb 16, 2012 at 01:09 AM.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Skull, mathematically speaking, a +200 booster will give you at the least 2k, and at the max 10k per day. Multiply that by 30days, and you get anywhere from 60k-200k, now thats for 20$. And with buying tc, 20$ gives you 28k. That would give you a better profit of at least 30k. Now if you were to save a couple bucks and buy a 2month, you would save 4$ and get 2months for 36$. All in all you could make a profit IRL of about 30$ to above 100$. Insane right?

You guys understand what I'm saying right?
#Swag
But you can buy tc through the market forums for a rate of about a dollar for 10k tc. Ive seen rates as high as 13k. Lowest ive seen is 9k per dollar.
-----
Also, i believe kaya had a reason to be inactive for a week or two. But the rest, i dont think so. And thats like 30% of the clan.
Last edited by dagreja; Feb 16, 2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Skull, logic =\= me

I don't get what you are saying. Also, thank you from changing your moderater edit on bruce's post from what it was to what it is now.
Not gunna bother, I'ma do this just because I'd rather. Haha you don't even know how many times I've been fucked over money wise. Idc how safe it is, I'd like to be as safe as possible, and that doesn't include giving money to a stranger hoping that he'll hold up his end of the bargain.
#Swag