Endurance Onslaught 6.0
To cut it short, I like Teknik's app and I find no reason to decline him, so it's, although due to my new-comeliness probably a meaningless one, yes from me.
No

Here is my real answer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
This spoiler vote joke is so old.

Like, a lot.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Hey Business, My name is Tay, but my real name is DeOntay. I had another account before this but it got hacked and I don't even remember the name. When I first join Toribash I was a business man(2008). I'm now 9dan soon to be 10dan but belt means nothing.My main mods are Aikido and Wushu. I'm a HUGE gambler and won't hesitate to bet all my tc(that's how I lost 2.8mill in a day ._.) My interests Toribash interests are texturing and replay making,I'm still getting back into both because I just had a 10week break.I don't have any old replays or sets because I had to restore my pc from a virus attack but I just made a replay and I made a set recently. I'm really active in-game
as well as foruming but I no-longer go on IRC unless there's some type of issue. I can bring my many years of Toribash wisdom to the clan for I've been here a while. I'm a fan of active clans especially like this one.Sorry that I dragged my application on so long. I wish to join to make the clan better.

Example of my current work

Large picture